Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: other hobbies you have

Re: other hobbies you have

Seems that there is a lot of interest in doing up or racing cars and bikes. A lot of shooters as well. Had guns and bikes when I was younger, and love the V8's.

I noticed one of the earlier posts was a skydiver.

That is my background as well before I got into fishing. Ended up with a bit over 3000 jumps over 18 years before I had a bad landing and broke my back, leg and heel. Though a long way short of another Ausfisher. xlr8 is still a current jumper and multiple australian champion.

Also big baseball fan. Would love to go to Atlanta one day and go to a braves match.

Cheech

When I'm not fishing I am usually playing rugby union or at school.

Jay Jay
    Go mighty Broncos

Go Wallabies

I'm into hunting with blackpowder and puting ships or fishing boats into bottles. When the fishing is no good

bidkev

When I'm not running the kids to tae kwon do, footy, or X country, and not ironing, washing, cooking, shopping or cleaning, I like to potter in the yard (sign of old age).

Moved into current house 18 months ago and this is the commencement of my rainforest project.

kev

bidkev

The pond now

bidkev

The rainforest

bidkev

Started with 10 gold fish and they've bred consistently since. Gave up counting at 72

When Im not trying to go for a fish, into to water skiin/wakeboarding, motorbikes(trailridin), n flying (in the process of getting pilots licence) n a bit of 4wding.
    Some interesting pastimes in previous posts, as long as ya fun who cares!!
    Cheers

JETSKIING

Nah only joking ,cant afford one or the fuel.
    Mountain biking on NSW central coast.Nearly as expensive as owning a boat
    cheers jon

Hay Kingtin love the pond but what are the red things in the water? Not carp or are you keeping your red bass?

my other hobby...well my wife would call it an obsession...but either way, it makes me #.

Never thought that fishing would be number 2 on my "thing to do this weekend" list...but sometimes more of a rush is required.

bidkev

Quote Originally Posted by Dannyboy
    Hay Kingtin love the pond but what are the red things in the water? Not carp or are you keeping your red bass?
    Just hybrid goldfish mate. Everyday garden variety crossed with bristol blue shubunkin, black moor, fantail, and sarasa comet. Started with 2 of each and I reckon there's over a hundred in there now, despite the heron getting a feed late last year.

kev