Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: probably been asked b4 where r the females

Re: probably been asked b4 where r the females

i personally there would be money in perhaps a team of ladies in bikinis to serve alcohol and clean boats at the end of the day for us hard working men just trying to get a feed for our families - would go down well

PAYNE

Wouldn't mind a team of well-toned males with hot bots to clean my boat.... bring 'em on

Quote Originally Posted by mickstar001
    i personally there would be money in perhaps a team of ladies in bikinis to serve alcohol and clean boats at the end of the day for us hard working men just trying to get a feed for our families - would go down well

Lucky the mods don't think outside the box on that one! HE HE HE

Quote Originally Posted by Nic
    [quote author=lucylass link=1149516882/15#20 date=1149597582][quote author=choppa link=1149516882/15#18 date=1149586313] but to answer your query,,,i personally think that some of the males on this site are really fmales anyway,,,,,,have you seen ""hussy's"" recent topless pic,,,,,looks like my grandma
    i think your being nice cause i helped you with your computer stuff # #you make me laugh
    [/quote]

I think you should go once step further and give poor Choppa a full-stop key for his keyboard, looks like the poor fellow is having to make do with the comma key. #

I have a spare old keyboard that I can prize the full-stop key off if you want it Choppa.[/quote]

thanks nic for the offer,,,,,, but unfortunately it wouldn't help,,,,,,,,,,,you see its not the keyboard but my prostetic arm at fault,,,,,,, i couldn't afford to get a full length one,,,,, the shorter version only reaches far enough to hit the comma,,,,,,,,,i could sit closer to the keyboard,,,,, then my prostetic leg knocks against the power board and reacts with my pacemaker,,,,oh you don't want to hear about this,,,,,,,,,,,just accept me thanks before something else falls off and i've gotta call mrs choppa in to pick it up again,,,,,,,,,
    can it get any better??????????????,,,,,,,,,,,,,,http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgG_TxEPaQE

Id love to see more women getting into fishing - theres not enough of them that fish at my age!. Theres very few gals my age that fish... very very few. And to tell you the truth, 'the girl' has to like fishing, and if she dont like fishing, she can go and throw some bait at some other fella as far as im concerned.

Theo
    TT

Sounds like you've got leprosy Choppa. Don't turn your head too quickly(comma) it might drop off.

TOL

can it get any better??????????????,,,,,,,,,,,,,,http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgG_TxEPaQE

my old girl loves fishing, i just wish she could get the gist of rigging up/ tying knots. ahh well. but as for going crabbing i'd have her in the boat any day over all my mates, friggin' big pansies! funny thing is one's a pro crabber!!! he even offered her a job, but she didn't want to leave her homewares shop! if you search back a bit, you will find a post she put up under my handle titled "lost husband" worth a read there's some funny replies in there!

cheers

lippa

No point in getting Choppa to clean your boat Leeann.

He's got body parts falling off.

TOL

hussy

hey choppa leanne wants a few well toned guys with hot bods to clean her boat. do you know where we can get one more guy to help us. hussy

come on guys,,,,,,,your just takin the p^^5$$3@ss outta me now,,,,,oooops to late,,,,

leanne,,,i'll check me diary,, (and color,,,,,gotta be careful here,,,dont want to start a new thread)

lets see,,,me,,,,hussy,,,,TOL & lippa will join in i'm sure,,,,, but tinaroo triumph,, to young mate,,,,sorry

Quote Originally Posted by choppa
    [quote author=Nic link=1149516882/15#28 date=1149647798][quote author=lucylass link=1149516882/15#20 date=1149597582][quote author=choppa link=1149516882/15#18 date=1149586313] but to answer your query,,,i personally think that some of the males on this site are really fmales anyway,,,,,,have you seen ""hussy's"" recent topless pic,,,,,looks like my grandma
    i think your being nice cause i helped you with your computer stuff # #you make me laugh
    [/quote]

I think you should go once step further and give poor Choppa a full-stop key for his keyboard, looks like the poor fellow is having to make do with the comma key. #

I have a spare old keyboard that I can prize the full-stop key off if you want it Choppa.[/quote]

thanks nic for the offer,,,,,, but unfortunately it wouldn't help,,,,,,,,,,,you see its not the keyboard but my prostetic arm at fault,,,,,,, i couldn't afford to get a full length one,,,,, the shorter version only reaches far enough to hit the comma,,,,,,,,,i could sit closer to the keyboard,,,,, then my prostetic leg knocks against the power board and reacts with my pacemaker,,,,oh you don't want to hear about this,,,,,,,,,,,just accept me thanks before something else falls off and i've gotta call mrs choppa in to pick it up again,,,,,,,,,
    [/quote]

choppa does that mean you hav a prostetic fishing rod too

you would be hard to fish with althugh i think at the rate things are falling off you ................. you might make a good berley trail

damn i look fine in a pair of budgie smugglers ....not

cheers

lippa

Quote Originally Posted by Leeann
    Wouldn't mind a team of well-toned males with hot bots to clean my boat.... bring 'em on #
    pm sent!

PAYNE

Quote Originally Posted by choppa
    come on guys,,,,,,,your just takin the p^^5$$3@ss outta me now,,,,,oooops to late,,,,

leanne,,,i'll check me diary,, (and color,,,,,gotta be careful here,,,dont want to start a new thread)

lets see,,,me,,,,hussy,,,,TOL & lippa will join in i'm sure,,,,, but tinaroo triumph,, to young mate,,,,sorry

Only under 30's need apply # #