Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: QUEENSLANDER

Re: QUEENSLANDER

haha too right tiges. good reply. And i hadn't thought of that incident, i think i might just keep my mouth a bit quieter about that now haha.
    good to hear someone can lose gracefully.
    daniel

Tiges, your right,

and all you NSW supporters are right, NSW is king, they are the best yadda yadda yadda.

but I am so proud to be a

Queenslander
    Cheers

Steven

Sorry about the late post guys but I've been off air.
    I'm a blues supporter even after 15yrs up here because as I see it as State Of ORIGIN.
    I watched the last game in total dismay as the referee called those sus decisions and couldn't believe the video ref!!
    When NSW was 2 points ahead at the end I was truly calling for a QLD try as I felt guilty about those decisions.
    I don't think QLD or NSW played that well and as far as the total game is concerned (apart from the bullsh!t decisions) I feel that if NSW won it would have been deserved.
    You'd think that NSW would be aware of the comeback strength of QLD and in the last moments would be more aware of that QLD pride that has cost us plenty in the past.
    Anyway I'm not pissn in ya pockets but I'm glad after the crap reffing that you guys came out on top.
    I don't think I could have lived with the whole of QLD whinging for another ten years. BILLY

Totally agree MrWhiskers, Tiges an Shaman,

And Pinhead,,,well the name says it all.

Qld finally won a series. yip yip yehah. Its like like like

Winnin the chook raffle, or , finding that 308 diff for me kingswood, or , me sister ageeing.............cant say that.

As has been said before
    We were over it wednesday night.
    My dictionary defines green as ‘unripe, immature, undeveloped'. Perfect description.

Most political parties are seen as interested in what the voters think, the Greens are seen as thinking the community should be interested in what they think.

There's no such thing as an undersized Queenslander. Where all legal sizes and proud of it.