Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: QUEENSLANDER

land_based

Re: QUEENSLANDER

UP THE QUEENSLANDERS!!!!! was a terrific atmosphere at the local, i can only dream wat it wouldve been like at the game!

what was the score???

As a proud blue's supporter, I've got to take my hat off to you mob north of the boarder, Qld diserved to will, fainally played with pashion well done
    Aussiefool
    Rainbow Trout is NOT skittle flavoured fish.........

Quote Originally Posted by PinHead
    what was the score???
    Queensland 30

nsw #6
    Light travels faster than sound, that's why some people seem Bright ...... untill they speak

Well there you go Tinaroo your home town lad showed them why he was selected. I never got to watch the game but my mates were texting me the score I raced around like a clown telling everyone no one give rats ar**e considering the Irish have not heard of it but I was still pumped.
    Bring on game 3.

Quote Originally Posted by skippa
    [quote author=PinHead link=1150286672/15#18 date=1150305365]what was the score???
    Queensland 30

nsw #6
    [/quote]

Nah, what you really meant to say was...

Queensland 30

NSW 6

How insulting is it to give game three to melbourne when its our game. They donot give a shite about the nrl as the replay last night down there didnot go to air until 11pm. What a joke.
    Bring our game back here and bring back the BIFF
    Graeme

Couldnt agree more with you Gawby ..bring it back to QLD and bring back the BIFF
    cheers Terry
    Cheers Tezza

Quote Originally Posted by gawby
    How insulting is it to give game three to melbourne when its our game. They donot give a shite about the nrl
    I have attended an origin game at the MCG. They are a polite interested audience but the fact remains that they are puzzled by the game so it loses atmosphere.

Also, the MCG is such a large field compared with Lang Park that the audience is such a long way away from the action and once again the atmosphere is lost, dispite that they will get 100,000 people there to see it.

I too think that it diminishes the spectacle by holding it in Melbourne.

Ive been to the MCG to watch a cricket game and lost interest as you say charleville as the players were so far away. Took more interest in the stirrers in bay 13.
    Graeme

What a game, what an atmosphere and best of all, when the last cheer died down, if you listened very carefully, you could hear in the distance......................................Gus Gould sobbing like a school girl!

bo_sawyer

how many times did omeily get picked up and dumped!!!! GO QLD!!!!

Almost forgot, no biff on the field but in the stands there was a cracker. Picture this, a NSW supporter in the stands carrying on like a pork chop and continually waving his flag in this womans face. She tells him to cease and desist. Flag waving bloke from south of the border ignores her and keeps going, only a woman right?
    Wrong, Queenslander, she took the flag off him and gave him a right towelling with it. Damn shame she missed the rest of the game but she gets my vote for the Reg Reagan award last night.

Quote Originally Posted by shayned
    Almost forgot, no biff on the field but in the stands there was a cracker. Picture this, a NSW supporter in the stands carrying on like a pork chop and continually waving his flag in this womans face. She tells him to cease and desist. Flag waving bloke from south of the border ignores her and keeps going, only a woman right?
    Wrong, Queenslander, she took the flag off him and gave him a right towelling with it. Damn shame she missed the rest of the game but she gets my vote for the Reg Reagan award last night.
    AH HA HA HA!!! That's gold!!!

Shoulda given her "Man of the match" award! ROFLMAO