Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Where are you???

Where are you???

I know this has probably been done a thousand times before, but as a new member I am interested to find out where people are from!

Maybe just - where you are from and where you normally fish, no specifics of course! (unless you want! )

If it has been done before recently, can someone just put up the link to the old thread? #Sorry to rehash old ideas.

We have recently moved to Birkdale, near Welllington Point

Janine

Re: Where are you???

Hi Janine
    done before and also in every bodys profile if they care to put it there.
    Me
    Smithton Tassie which is on the farnorwest.
    Fish all the surrounding island, odd trip to the east coast gamefishing and as many interstate trips as I can get away with.
    cheers
    blaze

G'day herm,
    me I'm sitting at the comp, and I tend to fish in the water somewhere

sorry from Chinderah and fish the tweed area
    Rainbow Trout is NOT skittle flavoured fish.........

Other side of the planet.
    "When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained.-- Mark Twain"

still sitting at my desk in the office in brackley, UK ( 50miles west of london)
    going out to wet the lines tomorrow though for a couple of days in the bivvy

The coast with Gold.. & all over it!!

Just 50 km north of Mackay, overlooking the southern end of the Whitsundays.....

Nice bait you got there el_carpo

The Burdekin.

Quote Originally Posted by bungie
    Nice bait you got there el_carpo
    Those are actually pretty decent sized yellow perch. Tiny, but they are very yummy. Probably one of the most sought after species in the region....................bet it makes you guys even happier to be Australian aye?

Now you know just how lucky you Australian fisho ba....rds are! and why I'm so jealous and live vicariously through your posts here on Ausfish!

No barramundi here! Plenty of carp though!................that's just depressing.

P.S. Sorry about the "b....rds" bit Ausfishers. I don't mean it (the face of jealousy is ugly indeed and when you start out with my face....YIKES!) . Just had to vent a little............yes, there's plenty of carp here................carp................"urban barramundi".................."rubber lipped menaces".................not barra................not cod................not aussie bass..............not those yellow belly things................certainly not any salt water fish.....................no lobsters.......................plenty of carp though..................hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmph !

Sorry, just sort of rambling on whinging to myself there. I'm going to check out the reports sections now! Wish me luck!

EC --catcher of tiny Illinois fish.
    "When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained.-- Mark Twain"

El Carpo..... at least you are a Bears fan [smiley=laola.gif]
    Rainbow Trout is NOT skittle flavoured fish.........

Not far from you at all Herm.

I'm at Alexandra Hills

Thornlands.....nice and close to VMR Victoria Point

Horrie

Maryborough i fish hervey bay

Sunshine coast but will fish anywhere given the chance