Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Fishing songs?

Re: Fishing songs?

Quote Originally Posted by hubby
    what about , i lobster and never flounder . he rapped his arm around her nand they drove off in his carp. which was sung by a big burley feller, who was a piano tuna . he was the bass i ever saw. after herring it , tears fell to my eyes ,they fillet to ther bream.i oyster love her she was as pretty as marlin munroe. enough ........................ # hussy #eel only break her heart
    [smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif] [smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif] [smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif] [smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif] [smiley=lolk.gif] [smiley=lolk.gif] [smiley=jester.gif] [smiley=jester.gif]

that cracked me up
    have to admit had to read it a cpl of time to get it tho

ps i used to be blond and iam not a native speaker lol

regards
    anya

hussy

where is anya from? possibly dutch ?german maybe?. hubby

Hubby she is from Germany, born in Frankfurt. She is a mail order bride which I picked up at a very low price, and she has been worth every cent that it cost to have her shipped over and a lot more.

Kel [smiley=laola.gif]

Years ago our favourite to fish (and to drink to ) was TED EGANS DRINKERS OF THE TERRITORY . ah many memories but still a favourite with me
    cheers Terry
    Cheers Tezza

A song I think you will all like - Maybe not for the water and boat, but for drinking and whatever . Tool - Sober. Check it out... it's a masterpeice.

TT
    TT

Southpark fans will appriciate this:Timmy and a Lords of the underworld
    George
    At Heaven's gate a soldier stood,
    his story ready to tell,
    St Peter said, 'no need my son all is understood,
    Go right in cos you've already served your time in Hell'

Quote Originally Posted by Great White
    I prefer the calming sounds of whale songs, and rain forest or running stream / water fall type music.
    Peter
    yeah ... like on ABC radio Sunday morning with Macca - kinda cruels it though when they mix rainforest bower birds with open country crows - or lapping waves & seagulls with lorrikeets - fair dinkum, some of those studio mixers have never been past the bitumen & the chardonnay sipping suburban 4WD'ers will swallow hook, line & sinker - wish the fish were that stupid
    MalM
    Haines Hunter 650 'Horizon' 200 4st Johnson (aka Suk DF200) call sign "Dozer" or "Uripper"

Quote Originally Posted by uripper
    [quote author=Great White link=1153376511/15#27 date=1153472991]I prefer the calming sounds of whale songs, and rain forest or running stream / water fall type music.
    Peter
    yeah ... like on ABC radio Sunday morning with Macca - kinda cruels it though when they mix rainforest bower birds with open country crows - or lapping waves & seagulls with lorrikeets - fair dinkum, some of those studio mixers have never been past the bitumen & the chardonnay sipping suburban 4WD'ers will swallow hook, line & sinker - wish the fish were that stupid
    MalM [/quote]

Amen to that !

Seriously, there must be song out there that attracts fish.

TT
    TT