Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: What is your age

Re: What is your age

I,m lucky, only 21 and I have been that way for the last........23years

Regards, Tony......(I wish)

Yeah Troy, you're right. The main thing is that I feel OK and still dream about being marooned on an island with the Breaker Girls, although Gwenda reackons I'd struggle a bit. Be good finding out though.

Greg (Pinhead), I think you should enrol in a typing course mate. I think you've hit a wrong key somewhere.

TOL

27 and 120 months
    Cheers

Steven

Well I am 43 but I think age doesn't matter. I wouldn't care if I am in my 80's so long as I can still enjoy catching fish. Happy fishing people.

Poodroo

He who aims at nothing is sure to hit it.

wayne_cook

always remember the older u are the older u think old is

1/2 a ton

bidkev

58 in a couple of weeks. Always been suuroiunded by kids so I act like one, most of the time.

Does anyone feel like me?............When you meet up with someone you went to school with or knew years ago that they always seemed to have aged heaps whilst you still feel like the same person you were back then?

Met up with an old school bully once........Jeeez, he couldn't even make eye contact and looked like an inconsequential no hoper who couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper bag............I suppose he thought the same way about me

kev

If you treat a man as he is, he will remain as he is; if you treat him as he ought to be and could
    be, he will become as he ought to be and could be.
    (Goethe)

Hi Guys

I am 33.

Interesting thread - though I wonder #- How many are being truthful! #

We are fisherman/woman after all - so the truth maybe hard to come by! #

Janine

Kingtin,
    Same thoughts but as you say there probably thinking the same about us but it does not to dream.
    Troy

The crew of Serene Lady are 61 next week, and 58 in october, and been married 41 years, and been fishing togeather for 44 years, so I feel sorry for all those young fellas because they will never see the fishing like we did back in those days . Bob and Ros.

bidkev

Quote Originally Posted by serene_lady
    The crew of Serene Lady are 61 next week, and 58 in october, and been married 41 years, and been fishing togeather for 44 years, so I feel sorry for all those young fellas because they will never see the fishing like we did back in those days . Bob and Ros.

That's a long partnership. Congratulations Bob and Ross.

kev

If you can't say something nice, become a journalist.