Thread: Nice article, Webby

Nice article, Webby

Hey Webby;

Nice article that you wrote on night fishing for Sept edition of B&B that landed in my letterbox today.

I am enjoying the practical slant that some of your recent articles are taking. There are often plenty of articles on the really common seasonal fish being caught at the time but your articles add some different perspectives and are always very practical. I went back to your recent article on catching jew fish and re read it a few more times after I caught my first jewie at Mud a couple of weeks ago. I soaked up the info like a sponge, especially about the rigs that you use. Many thanks, buddy!

Well done! You have become one of Australia's most interesting fishing writers.

Re: Nice article, Webby

Carefull Charleville - all this will go to Webby's head!! (But I have to agree - great perspective, and practical - something lots of other pubhlications seem to lack!)

Bugger me, I asked my missus why I havent received my September edition yet - she forgot to renew my mandatory fathers day subscription - guess I'll have to do it Friday at the boat show!

Hope to see some of you folks there.

Lawry

Re: Nice article, Webby

I can't wait for my edition to arrive.

Webby is truely one of the best fishermen I have ever heard of.

He can catch Snapper out of 2ft of water on a dropping tide in still water (with 4 day old bait on the hook).

If its as good a read as you guys say, then it should be good.

Thanks Brian for your contribution towards a more knowledgable and experienced fishing community.