Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Steve Irwin dead

Re: Steve Irwin dead

yer what a stunner to see such a good bloke go

even if he was doing something he loved

To his Family, stay strong and be thankfull for the time you had with Steve and we thank you for sharing your great aussie with us.R.I.P Croc Hunter may your dreams live on.
    Cheers
    Barry & Family
    Take photos and memories leave only footprints, respect the enviroment when 4 wheel driving , never be too busy to help out someone in need.

Larger than life is the only way to describe this gentlman. Met him on day at Double Island. He was up surfing with his mates. Talked to him for a good hour. The nicest guy one could ever meet. I still remember when I first saw him surfing up there. he was in his carquays and work boots. Funniest thing I ever saw.

Thoughts are with family and friends especially Bindi as she was there.

Graham

Only the good die young......

I hope that they establish some sort of Steve Irwin day, a nationwide or even international enviornmental day. #It would be a great way for people to remember him for many years to come.

RIP steve

Our thoughts are with his family too

jono

hard to believe
    1 of only 2 to die like this in australia
    1 of only 17 in the world report to die like this.

with these odds he was more than a one in a million.

A great australian

Australia lost a great man today and Steves family lost a great father.

SAD SAD SAD , didn't ever get to meet the great man, great shame my oldest son 4 years, will never get the chance as well, he absolutely adored him. I once went to a fancy dress party dressed in the getup, workboots and mullet wig, son {Kayden} saw me and wouldn't let me leave the house without carrying on like those idiots on the footy show used to. He will be sorely missed. RIP Steve, all of the woody clan send our sincere condolences to his family,workmates,and his fans. CHEERS woody.

eggbeater

What a empty feeling it has left. I'd like to thank him for the great memories & the entertainment he has provided for my two kids,from the Wiggles DVD to the many trips to his zoo.We have lost a legend.
    R.I.P Steve..........Go look after Slim

boat_1

I met Steve quite a few times when i worked at Brisbane Airport, even after hours of flying he would always be very polite & chat to you for a while, if only more people where like him. # #
    # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # ##RIP
    # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #We have lost a true Aussie legend!!!

Slient

Pay tribute to Steve Irwin
    & we will always remember you...

Truly Sad,

I offer my condolences to his family, and friends.

He's one in a million.

Hi all
    my wife thought we where joking where she was told he had been killed by a stringray till the news break she has met him a few time when she was working with kids but as said like him, love him, or hate him either way he did do a lot for the environment, kids around the world but also love to be a rewal aussie larakin inside and outside of work but most of all love his work and family

he will be sadly missed by a lot of people but more so by his wife, 2 children family members, and friends

myself never ventured to the sunshine coast zoo but i did venture to the reptile
    park at Gosford on the central coast N.S.W a few times over 30 years ago to see some nasty little critters

but his legarcy will live on through his wife and children he was out filming so footage for his daughter documentary and doing what he loved to do especially for his family

Our sincere thoughts are with his family and friends Steve Erwin will be missed

Stevedemon and wife Mary

Huge loss...........no one else is like him on the planet,one of a kind.

R.I.P. Steve

Birdy

Crikey Steve ,Who are we going to take the piss out of now ...Bugger ..........
    All jokes aside ,We have lost a really great guy ...My thoughts go out to Steves family ...... R.I.P Steve ..1962>>>>>>>2006 ....

Bumped into him a few times in the surf over the yrs, and he was always super enthusiastic and friendly. Considering he probably got hassled every where he went. Loved his surfing like he loved his work with animals. A massive loss to Australia and the whole world, and even more so his family.

regards Tiges