Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Steve Irwin dead

Re: Steve Irwin dead

It is hard to believe, I am still in shock.

Steve Irwin was a true legend, one of the best.

My thoughts and prays to his beloved family.

Leigh

freddyfish

RIP Croc Hunter.

Expert from Sydney Oceanworld said its the first fatal stingray attack in Oz. Don't know if thats true but if it is what bad luck after all the situations he's been in. Lost a true Aussie thats for sure.

Brad

Devestated!! #

Irreplaceable enthusiasm for such a great cause, he was one in a million and a true aussie icon

We will miss you Steve!

What a loss for aus. What a sad day

truck_hunter

Re: To the man who's done so much for wildlife

i got my nickname TRUCK HUNTER given to me by my work mates as i drive a truck for a living, & my facial & hand expressions were similar to that of the croc hunter, one day as i was explaing my disgust at a shithouse job the mechanic did on my truck 1 day, like him iam passionate about 2 things my job i love so much driving trucks & fishing !!! it,s sad day for all at least he died doing what he loved.

Bugger, he probably did more for Aussie tourism overseas over the last few years, than anyone else.

My best wishes to his family and all his staff at Aussie zoo,

One of the best days out that we have spent with our children and grandchildren.

Went up there expecting an average setup, but the staff and facilities were an absolute credit to the man.

Truly a great Ocker.

He will be surely missed by all generations.

Trev
    Fish for the future, enjoy the present but think of your children.

Will be sadly missed , genuine aussie and down to earth when not on the camera.
    Met him whilst in Easter Timor 99, he was brought over to re-locate a croc from it's small pen at a local Dilli church. Great bloke.

a tragic loss for his family but alas reality is just that...at age 44 the reflexes and eye/hand coordination aren't what they used to be...RIP

Bundy_Burp

Somethings are just too hard to believe but this is real and I am still having trouble dealing with it Irwin seemed to be unstoppable but just goes to show none of us are indestructable .
    RIP Steve Irwin Australia has lost a great man.

Bundy_Burp

RIP Steve Irwin Australia has lost a great man

A very sad day for Australia and the rest of the world. A man who typified the term of "Aussie Larakin", and who was greatly liked by all. I send my deepest condolences to Terri, Bindi and Bob and to all of Steve's family and employess at Australia Zoo. You will be greatly missed, you were 1-in-a-million. Go get 'em.

R.I.P Steve.
    Tight Lines

It's terrible and a very sad day. My kids love watching the Crocodile Hunter and going to Australia Zoo. We went at Easter and saw Steve, Terri and Bindi all in the crocoseum show. At least he went doing what he loved. The Irwin family are in my thoughts.

Great man full of life. will be missed by all
    R.I.P Steve

Vale Steve,
    My thoughts and prayers go out to your family and friends.
    Farewell to a devoted father, ambassador for all animals , champion of concervation and bloody good aussie bloke.

Lets hope his work\life was not in vain.

my kids are going to get sick of hearing how much i love them just in case i'm next.

shattered.
    Gold Coast , Queensland. Paradise!