Thread: Bundaberg action and clubs

Bundaberg action and clubs

Gday all
    As some already know i was planning to move to Gladstone this year, however i ended up at Bundaberg
    Just wondering if anyone wants to share any fishing news, info or stories on the area as ive only lived here for a week. Also what are the best fishing clubs here and is there an ansa club? See some of you out there now that im a Queenslander and hope to make some new fishing friends. Bought a 4.2m tinny just before i moved north and decked it out with all the gear so im ready to rock and roll....... just feel lost lmao

Cheers Rob.

Re: Bundaberg action and clubs

Rob,

I thought you might be interested in ansa from some of your previous reports. There is a very good ansa club in Bundaberg. I will send you a pm with some contact details.

Jeremy
    "The underlying spirit of angling is that the skill of the angler is pitted against the instinct and strength of the fish and the latter is entitled to an even chance for it's life."
    (Quotation from the rules of the Tuna Club Avalon, Santa Catalina, U.S.A.)

Apathy is the enemy

Thanks mate, champion!!

hmmm i hope the lack of reply's isnt a reflection on the local action lmao

G'day rob,

i've emailed you some pic's from the last few months.if you want any more Info let us know,

Sean

G'day Rob

Welcome to Bundy...hope to see you in the Club soon. Seajay39 has sent you all the info i guess.

regards
    Geoff

Thanks for the replies!! I look forward to meeting you guys!!

Seajay39 thankyou especially for all your help mate and look forward to meeting up for a fish soon.

See you all out there!!

Rob.

darryl_l

g'day Rob (setthehook)

I'm Darryl (pelagic chaser) welcome to Bundy. Been a bit quiet on here waiting for my new boat to arrive but woohoo I now have it. Will post some pics in boat chat when I resize them. I hope you will contact if you need any further info with regard to our ANSA club here.

Darryl