Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Stringrays,retallation by Recreational fisho's

themisses

Re: its allready started

Some people have no respect do they?? As if the family have not been through enough?? And as for cutting the tails off rays, the culprits obviously had not idea what Steve's message was. It is the last thing he would have wanted. He's gone and these oxygen theifs are still here?? It's just not fair!!

Oxgen thieves are all around us. Its just goes to show you how small
    minded some people really are.

signed tunaman

Hi all
    well i place the article up some people laughed but they are not laughing now this sensiless killing is what the E.P.A conservationist, and Greenies are going to have a ball the I.Q of these guys to kill a beautiful harmless creature has no words for this well not to be placed on the board any way for those turkeys in harvey bay that have done this need to be place where all can see and charged to the hilt.
    it is totally sensiless, lack of integrity, and lack of intestinal-fortitude and i am being nice for the ladies and juniors on the board
    if any of you guys in Harvey bay no as to whom it is make the phone call and make them pay the price or it will come back and bit us in the end

Cheers
    Steve

PATHETIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >
    Gold Coast , Queensland. Paradise!

finga64

Absolutely amasing in the sad way

Great_White

It's not the ray's fault, just a bad freak accident

What channel ??????

Peter.

Re: Stringrays,retallation by Recreational fisho's

Hi all
    well i place the article up some people laughed but they are not laughing now this sensiless killing is what the E.P.A conservationist, and Greenies are going to have a ball the I.Q of these guys to kill a beautiful harmless creature has no words for this well not to be placed on the board any way for those turkeys in harvey bay that have done this need to be place where all can see and charged to the hilt.
    it is totally sensiless, lack of integrity, and lack of intestinal-fortitude and i am being nice for the ladies and juniors on the board #
    if any of you guys in Harvey bay no as to whom it is make the phone call and make them pay the price or it will come back and bit us in the end
    it was a dozen stringrays with tails removed and left for dead on the beach at havrey bay ch 7

well to all those that do not beleive it watch the news tonight harvey bay is on the map for the wrong reasons this time because of a few idiots make them pay the price guys

onmyown123 you may make a joke of this but check the news the telll me your answer mate and volvo it maybe true what lefty had to say but watch the news the sensiless killing of Stringrays this is going to have an impact on us fisho's big time guys and i am not pushing panic buttons and for those that sit back and laugh remember it was placed on the board 05/09/06 it is now 11/09/06 so 6 days i will so no more guy's we need to be more vigilant and get the word out this will bring closures quicker than we think so be warned

Cheers # #
    Steve # # #

ch 7 a dozen Stringrays with tails removed and left for dead on the beach at havrey bay i really hope they get the turkeys that did this

Cheers
    Steve

I hope that story about the stingrays with tails cut off is not true. I could not see it on the channel 7 news website just now.

Hi chrisfish mate i have just watch it on the news ch 7 very short but show the details of dead rays on the beach with no tails sorry but it is true

Cheers
    Steve

thats just wrong
    Steve Irwin would be turning in his grave over that sort of cruel act on any animals

I just dont get it....

What do they think they are achieving by retalliating against Stingrays....

Avenging Steve Irwin's death?

Everyone was affected by his passing, some more than others ... but come on ... how stupid an people be to think it is helping anuyone in any way.

The culprits probably had their kids withthem, showing them how to be heroes.

This is an act that all fisherman may ultimately end up paying dearly for ... Criminal charges should be the answer to the individuals involved- make a public example of the few culprits that are ultimately responsible for degrading the rest of our lives for their own narrow minded agendas.

Steve, I eat my words - in your other post, I stated that I didnt think people would do this to Stingrays - sadly, how wrong I was.

We have the technology to allow people live in outer space, but we still cant find a way to curb the acts of dickheads.

Cheers

Pete

The mentality of some people, the guts and glory brigade without any brains.

They need to be processed through the police station, and their faces put on the media.

There is no place in humanity for senseless vandalism like that.

Every thinking fisho would be disappointed at the attitude and senseless cruelty by these morons.

Trev

Fish for the future, enjoy the present but think of your children.

The responsible people for this act of cruelty surely didn't know Steve Irwin too well did they? Even now if Steve Irwin could see what is happening he would be in absolute tears about killing the stingrays. Everything Steve Irwin stood for is being well and truly abused by this act of stupidity.

Poodroo

He who aims at nothing is sure to hit it.

Steve Irwin would be bitterly disappointed > > > > > >