Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Who sent you?

Re: Who sent you?

Was told by a friend and am now on here every day.

Interesting.
    I too found it by doing a search on how to throw a cast net.
    Obviously an area where many of us struggle

cheers,
    Owen
    Cheers,
    Owen

The whole world's mad save thee & me (but I'm not too sure about thee)

esselte

A mate said to check it out. Great site

A mate of mine from work - maccamania - sent me a link to his 1770 trip in about April. #Came on to have a look and I was hooked! #

It is a wonderful site, I too have met strangers at the boat ramp (but in daylight) and I could not have gone fishing with nicer person! Although his wife rang to check that he was OK!

I have met some great people, some only online, some in the flesh but they have all been great people. #I love that fact that people are willing to help if you have a question and you will get practical answers, tried and tested by the members here! and people even help you out with some GPS spots if you ask nicely! I just love it and am on here way too much! #Then Pete wanted to know what I was doing on the internet and now I am lucky if I get a look in!

And all of these nice people that are offering to take Pete off my hands while he is on holidays so I can get a break from his sad face - I thank you!!! I have a quiet night planned with Antonio Banderas [smiley=smitten.gif] #Thank YOU Cheech! #Now who wants him tomorrow??????

Cheers
    Janine

For me it was a net search also, then after a while figured out it was the best one around!
    You say fish, I say yes please.

My mechanic recommended that I check AUSFISH out if I am a fishing enthusiast...

I am now spending more time on the website than spending time with the missus!

Best fishos websit by far!

Daz

dragon_diving

i teach scuba diving and was put on to the site after refloating his boat from the midle of morton bay have to admit this site is as good as the jack daniels he gave as part payment its nice to see normal people carring on with politeness and careing for each other

Like Shayned I too came from Fishnet (are we allowed to say that Word) It was ok (just) but had no real meaning for me as a Queenslander,after all who gives a rodents rectum about port flip bay or cidney arber. When I started a topic on a question relating to Fraser Is (beach report) someone suggested I try Ausfish. I did , and now rarely ever wander back to the Dark Side. Cheers Mick
    Not all tools are usefull.
    Nappies and politicians should be changed regularly for the same reason..

Was using the google, looking for fishing sites and up it came , best site for fishing , good forums and no inhouse fighting , which seems to be the go on other southern sites.

Greg
    Give a man a fish and feed him for a day , teach a man to fish and feed him for life .

I heard Dave D talk about it one morning thought id have a look
    hooked ever since and made some good friends here the best site on the net
    live to fish work to live

Jim_Byrne

Got chatting to a bloke at the ramp after a trip earlier in the year, he suggested I check out the site and that his name was Kintin. Thanks for the tip Kev!

Cheers

Jim

From bush n beach
    Cheers

Steven

I was on another fishing website and I got recommended this one because there were more Qlders on here, I don't really go to the other site anymore, everything here tends to be more relevant for me.
    Joel
    Fishing for the thrill, not for the kill

Foolish_Chicken

Googled fishing. I was a guest for a long time then joined up not long ago.
    What a great site. [smiley=2thumbsup.gif]

Mike

mate told me