Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: fishing life

Re: fishing life

i even tell my wife catching fish is better than sex so it must be good for us

yeah agreed with that
    I even tell my husband catching fishes are better than sex so it must be so great for us!
    As we been together for almost 14 years now
    happy life of fishing
    favourite_whiting

AdrianK

Mixing fishing with sex talk - better be careful when talking about throwing out the undersized ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrome Dome
    Mixing fishing with sex talk - better be careful when talking about throwing out the undersized ones. #
    Gives new meaning to the phrase 'SP'...
    home is where the loan is...
    Helping people get the RIGHT Home Loan

You know its the only sport that gives you adventure, danger, sence of well being, and freedom. You cant buy that feeling it gives you when you walk out that door, and for me, all the worries of the world seem to just slip away.
    And when Iam there fishing, time seems to be endless.

signed tunaman

There's just something about being out on the water with only the sounds of nature around you that is so relaxing.

Last week, I took a day off to get away from work and recover from being a bit stressed. #I called it a "mental health" day. #It really helped to calm me down and get me ready for another week. #

Oh yeah, catching fish also helps

AdrianK

Good comment T1.

(didn't mention HB?)

Slient

When you're in the big smoke city like myself moved in it because "Forced to work and was born to fishing" I was original from N.Q.
    Get escape from smoke for fishing is my medication to recharge my energy before goes back into smoke...

Silent

Quote Originally Posted by rick_k
    fishing is fun. Boating with my lovely wife and our daughter is fun. Buying tackle etc is fun. 'Teabagging' our 18month old is really fun, and helps with nappy rash.
    Ramp antics are fun. I say through gritted teeth. If my angry ant stepfather can take up Buddhism at 77, I to can rise above my emotions. One day.
    i am hoping this is not the same sort of teabagging that caused all th trouble on Big Brother

I find I can get a bit over stressed if I dont fish enough, there is nothing like the early get up, & be at the bar at sparrow f@rt.

Once I am over the crossing I can already feel the tension slip away as land gets further away, I dont even take a phone out anymore 'cos I never answer it , even when it rings.

The best feeling is once we are back, fish & boat cleaned , ready for the next trip, tired but happy...................where's the beer.

Muzz

One rabbit ! Spoken like a true fisherman. Cheers for that.
    I for one can just sit down for the length of a movie, after that, I just got to get out and recharge, I think Iam just set in my fishing ways.

signed tunaman

Geoff_Atkinson

If I wanted stress, I would play Golf.

If that wasnt enough, I'd play golf with my wife. That would be stressful!!

The only time I get stressed about fishing is when I am not fishing! # Then life is very stressfull. >

But when I'm fishing I never stress about work.

So it's good for me #

My wife gets stressed about fishing when I'm not fishing cause I'm at home bugging her.
    My wife never stresses about me fishing cause when I'm fishing she plays the pokies and spends my fishing money.

It's good when she wins - more money for tackle.

Fishing as a whole is very relaxing but it takes just one thing like forgetting the bungs to test those stress levels.

Poodroo

He who aims at nothing is sure to hit it.

Quote Originally Posted by favourite_whiting
    yeah agreed with that #
    I even tell my husband catching fishes are better than sex so it must be so great for us!
    As we been together for almost 14 years now
    happy life of fishing
    favourite_whiting #
    I could be tempted to try both at the same time just for the comparison.

Poodroo

He who aims at nothing is sure to hit it.