Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: what part of town u in.

Re: what part of town u in.

Quote Originally Posted by Sniper
    Golden Beach on the beautiful Sunshine Coast. Well beautiful when there's no bush fires around anyway. Great stepping stone to the dams around here.
    Billyboy [smiley=rifle.gif] [smiley=rifle.gif] [smiley=rifle.gif]
    I just spent a couple of days (thurs, fri, sat) up there fighting them, tasked to the Golden Beach sector. Asked my 1st Officer if I could take the rods up, but just got a real bad looking frown. Our main area was along Pelican Waters Boulevard, Bledisloe Rd and Mahogany rd and in the Ramada golf club.

Anyhow,

I'm from Closeburn

I live in Katoomba , Blue Mountains in NSW,
    Work and fish in Mackay Queensland

Stevo101

Cashmere. If I had a choice, it would be somewhere north of Noosa.

Keep catch'em and keep well.

Steve

Quote Originally Posted by OISTA
    [quote author=Sniper link=1163150585/60#72 date=1163842150]Golden Beach on the beautiful Sunshine Coast. #Well beautiful when there's no bush fires around anyway. #Great stepping stone to the dams around here. #
    Billyboy # [smiley=rifle.gif] [smiley=rifle.gif] [smiley=rifle.gif]
    I just spent a couple of days (thurs, fri, sat) up there fighting them, tasked to the Golden Beach sector. Asked my 1st Officer if I could take the rods up, but just got a real bad looking frown. Our main area was along Pelican Waters Boulevard, Bledisloe Rd and Mahogany rd and in the Ramada golf club.

Anyhow,

I'm from Closeburn #[/quote]

When we get rain the passage is going to be very dirty with the run off from the fires. #Both from Bells creek and Lamerough Canal/creek. #Thats when we get rain anyway. #Still some spots that are still smouldering. #You guys did a fantasic job to save the houses and businesses. #Great job to all the fireys and a huge thankyou from all the people in the are. Could have been a lot worse.
    Bill

oh what a mixed bag. thanks all. i think it is good as you may run into them at ur local ramp.

cheers
    greg

Does anyone live on the Gold Coast, I'm at Palm Beach everyone seems to live further up the coast, would love to go to a meet and greet down here if ever there is one on

Irene

marlinqld

Love fishing.....see the post in meet and greets going fishing section

Come up for the xmas lunch at wynnum on dec 2nd. Will be a great afternoon and you'll meet alot of members

Mike

I live right on the pine down at Dohles Rocks, I get out to have a fish most nights and have the bait shop 20mts from my front door. Won't be shifting in a hurry.
    Cheers Razorline.

sounds great.
    might see u up there, seeing iam moving to woody point

greg

Cecil Plains west of Toowoomba
    Tight lines <*)(((((((((><

Hi Marlin Mike,
    Thanks for the info re December 2nd I will go to the function and meet up with other fisho's

Irene