Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: pics of where you live!

staddie_local

Re: pics of where you live!

to right my son, but thats a leapord shark pretty much harmless unl;ess pissed off..
    les..

That's a crackup Dirtysanchez. After seeing those Straddie pics there is no way I am going to embarrass myself by posting pics of my humble suburban home.

Poodroo

He who aims at nothing is sure to hit it.

This is actually taken from my brothers' house - my place is 100 metres west.

Noosa Heads from same verandah

Wondecla/Herberton, FNQ. 120km South West of Cairns, right on the edge of the Atherton Tablelands. The few pic's I have of my area are of a few Dams which we fish on a regular basis, chasing Sooties, Archerfish and Sleepy Cod.

Pics are to follow...

First Pic : Jumna Dam, about 15mins drive from my front door. Very deep dam, use to supply water for the famous mining town of Irvinebank. The pic is just one of the many arms to flow into the Dam.
    TT

This next pic is of the Mont Albion Dam, about 25mins from my front door. Not as large as the others in the area, but is a nice little peice of water. There are literally hundreds of Dams like this around the area, all stocked with what nearby Station Owners can throw in. Mainly Redclaw, Sleepy Cod and Sooties.
    TT

Final pic is of one of the major Impoundments around my area, Koombooloomba Dam, baby sister to Tinaroo. Around an hour from my place... and I won't say too much about the place, as I think it's one of the best kept secrets in Freshwater Fishing. Extremely clear water, huge patches of Vertical timber, and is absolutely packed with Sooties.
    TT

Wow what a great looking dam.

That last dam looks awesome Tinaroo!

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtysanchez
    I seem to live at my desk at work sometimes #
    love the chair got to get me one of them things save a bit of time at work going to the loo

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtysanchez
    I seem to live at my desk at work sometimes #
    Dirtysanchez, what a crackup ... #

Redlands with this around the corner
    Light travels faster than sound, that's why some people seem Bright ...... untill they speak

Best i bring you guys that live on the water back to the real world

Here are a couple of pics of here i live and one of the nearest bit of water.

Cheers Dazza

Another one

North Pine Dam about 15 min from home

wayne_cook

the local ramp about 100 meters from my front door