Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: it was a just an idea,,,,now i think its great

Commodore

Re: it was a just an idea,,,,now i think its great

Choppa, great idea i'll take 2

Wot a great idea CHOPPA. .BREJEN and I will order for sure ..maybe proceeds go to STEVE to help with the costs associated in keeping this fab site running for all of us to enjoy
    cheers Terry
    Cheers Tezza

Terry that is a great idea, maybe if the profits go to steve to help with running costs and if there is any left over it could go into a special fund to help organise some M&G's in the future. Just a side thought on your idea.

Kel [smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif]

Great idea Choppa,

As iank said we will take one or two.

Cheers,

Nomes

I'm in for sure...great idea....fish of the month pic...info, season etc etc and perhaps a recipie or two...
    ><((((º>.¸.•'´¯)

Life is a mystery to be lived, not a problem to be solved, Gabriel Marcel

wayne_cook

why not.it sounds like a winner

Your on a winner Choppa.
    Count me in for a couple.

Cheers Dazza

Good idea.

Put me down for two.

Louis

Good idea, but way too late Choppa, there's only 5 months of the year left

GR8 idea, I'm in for two.

Like the ideas of fish for the month with tips, rigs, recipes etc.

Dave.

thanks one and all,,,, for your comments and also for your commitment towards the idea,,,

i now these things will be like hotcakes,,, but what i need is your input on what will make this stand out,,, and more importantly,,, what you would like to see in it,,

i have had some GREAT ideas,,,, i have had some NOT SO GREAT ideas,, (mostly funny though)

i still have to have the blessing from steve,,, but i think if we all pool together,, and construct it so it becomes a regular item,, we are all in a win/win situation,,,

the most favored so far are for; INFORMATION TO INCLUDE

tides
    moon phases
    emergency no's/ and space to write down other ausfish members no's
    regular event,,,,m&g,,,comp dates

ON THE CALENDER,,, so far its 90% towards a pic per month style opposed to a general pic with 12 months of the year style,,

this will then lead us into,, whether we have a mosiac pic,, to cram as much input into it from everyone,, or a topical pic per month,,(there has to be a library filled twice over of favorite pics both current and past from all of us out there)

my request up front is simple,,, if it goes ahead GREAT,,,, but it remains AUSFISH

it was just my idea,, to get it rolling,,, i'll do all the legwork,, but the final stamp comes from steve,,,,

at this stage,,, to answer any forthcoming query,,, sponsors haven't been looked at,,,simply because i think they do enough already,,,but when the crunch comes,,who knows

again,,,just me thinking out loud,,,but keep the ideas coming,,

ohh by the way,,, i got a pm asking if a newbie can contribute towards this,,,i answered fairl harshly by saying,,,,,,,,YES,,,,,YOUR A MEMBER TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,,,,sorry
    can it get any better??????????????,,,,,,,,,,,,,,http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgG_TxEPaQE

My wife and I have just been talking about this, we have come up with an idea. Maybe it should be with alternating months of freshwater and saltwater fishing(we cant leave out our freshwater bretheren out). What fish is the most prevailent during that month. With a caption underneath with size and bag limits. The moon phases etc could be on the date itself.

Kel and Anya

Bundy_Burp

If you are going to go to the trouble of putting both fresh and salt water info into the calender you may as well just bring out two calenders I for one dont really need the fresh water info and I personally think the space could be better used .
    Just my two cents worth .

fantastic idea mate
    put me down for one

DNO40

I'll take a couple.

DNO