Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: it was a just an idea,,,,now i think its great

it was a just an idea,,,,now i think its great

i was sitting back at the office a few weeks back,,,when low and behold,, an old rep who i haven't seen for a while popped in to say hi,, and try and sell me more of is wares,,,,

he showed me all the new variety's,, and a quick call to the cheque signer,, and he had an order for 2000 units

THEN,, i asked what sort of damage would occur for a smaller run,,

one with pic's maybe,,,,one with info relevant,,,one with pride,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

his response,,""get an idea of no's,,,and he'll look after me""

SO,, i pm'ed a few of you to get your thoughts,,,then i pm'ed/emailed steve,, (still waiting to hear from steve),,to get the feeling if old choppa was on a winner or not

SO FAR ITS UNAMINOUS,,,,CHOPPA HAS DONE WELL,,

I NOW NEED WHAT YOU ALL THINK OF IT,,,AND STEVES BLESSING,,

what is this idea i hear you yell,,

our very own AUSFISH CALENDAR,,,

at first i thought,,, a pic per page/per month,,,,,or a general pic,, with 12 months of the year,,,or a general pic with individual months,, that will allow enough room to place up and coming events,,tides,,emergency no's and so forth

the answers to my pm's have been great,,and i thank those concerned,,

SO WHAT DO YOU THINK,,, if you want me to get costings to pass onto steve,, voice your say,,

(a certain member has asked if NUDE shots are going to be required,,,ahhhhh na)

choppa

the mods might make this a sticky,,,,,,,,,or they may remove it???????????????
    can it get any better??????????????,,,,,,,,,,,,,,http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgG_TxEPaQE

marlinqld

Re: it was a just an idea,,,,now i think its great

Do it choppa.... great idea mate i'll take one

NeilD

Sounds like a great idea. If we could get some of the great shots that have been posted over the years (ith members permission) it would make a blockbuster. Even better if any profits went back into developing resources like FADS, artis or stocking.

Neil

Bundy_Burp

Sounds great put me down for one .
    As long as there isnt a nude nugget centre fold that is .

Its a cracker of an idea chop chop, you have excelled.

Cheers
    James

You have done well, Choppa !

Seeing as you have had the idea, how about 12 pics and maybe some sort of comp to get the best ones up there. They'd have to be of fish I suppose. No Nudes and No Lycra's

Sticky complete. !

Cheers Phill
    Kingfisher Painting Solutions:- Domestic and Commercial.

For further information, contact details, quotes or advice - Click Here

How about matching the months to type of fish captures eg. Oct- awoonga barra, June- snapper, March- big spanish ,April- blue marlin, july -bream etc.

Ian
    Alcohol doesn't agree with me, but i sure do enjoy the argument!!!

It sounds like a good idea.

I would like to be surprised by the pics.

Maybe a small committee of like minded people with some flair for photography could be in the select few and we would be guaranteed some great shots to while away the months

Could there be a hidden section with some spot X's.

IMHO.... a great idea

Angla

Great_White

Sound great Choppa, If cost are reasonable I think it's a "winner winner chicken dinner"

Could even look at some corporate type sponsorship say 12 of those companies that most support ausfish, 1 for each month. I am sure people like sundown, 4BC #etc etc would jump at the chance.

They could advertise a monthly special in the form of a coupon so the get some business backfrom ausfish members

Not trying to take over it's your baby, just can't help myself after 20 yr's in sales & marketing.

Peter

I'll take 3:
    shed
    house
    dad overseas!

Great idea, but all my glamour shots are still at the photo-shop after that accident with the vasoline and the lens.....

jim

I just had another blinding idea... #
    (No that was Bundy)

An Ausfish ADVENTcalendar.
    For the days leading up to chrissie you open your little calendar-door and hey presto!- one morning it might be a SP, one morning it might be a little hardbody- YOU JUST DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE GONNA GET!!
    Great way for companies to get on borard as well....
    Right, now Bundy is making her presence known.
    Couch time....

i think its a fantastic idea choppa

sure my skipper agrees at least two for us
    one for the home and one for my uncle #back in germany whos a keen fisho in the canals in germanys rhur region and when he was younger deep sea fishing in the northsea

great chrissie pressie

Top idea there choppa, count us in for one or two.
    Cheers Ian and Her

Fantastic idea Choppa, you have had a great idea. We will take 2 at least as my deckie stated before. NO sorry make that 3, i forgot about my dad. I know he would like one. Keep us informed mate, im wrapped in the idea.

Kel

Mate, if it's an ausfish calender, need lunar calender, plus tide times, # fish sizes, #Best time to fish and date to fish and maybe some lycra.