Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: it was a just an idea,,,,now i think its great

Re: it was a just an idea,,,,now i think its great

I have seen it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If the calander needs guys with there shirts off then dont pick me pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee. The world really isnt ready for that. I might have a shave though.

Kel

Thanks for the Pm choppa. #yeah i have a few pics - not too many mind you - on 3 different fishing trips I have damaged 3 cameras, and mommy has refused to let me take the digital camera on any trips - history has #ahabit of repeating itself. #So I have a normal cheapie and scan my photos in from most holidays. I have become so nervous about photo's that in the end I usually forego the picture to focus on the fishing.

To start off though I wanted to refer you to an Ausfish thread that had me in stitches (not sure who owns the pic though).. To really get the best out of it you'd need to include some of the banter in the posts.

http://www.ausfish.com.au/forum/YaBB...m=1140046435/0

I have trawled through some of my personal; favourite pics - none with fish mind you, and my all time favourite - esecially for this purpose has to be the one I have attached. #It really shows what Ausfish is all about.

I had motor troubles (carbs specifically) - Some wise ar$e said it was Merc's - Bless him.

Anyway - in typical fashion I was asked for more detail and ended up labelling my engine as best I could. #While looking for pics for the calendar I found this one - it really made me smile.

Mike

or this - -same concept better image

try this for sharing - "How to or how not to....on removing a seized prop"

more to follow tomorrow, it's getting late my side of town

bumb

Some of the best photos I've seen on this site over time has been by guys like Jeffo, Dug, Tim, Reefmaster and there are a few others in the happy snapps section Heath takes a few good shots too from memory or is that just live footage?
    Anyway a great shot of a top fish each page and then a small one in the corner showing a sounder picture with description like, wireweed, coffee rock, Reds, Pearlies. That type would have to appeal to not only the bods who know each other on here but the general public who spots the calendar in a tackle shop.

Bundy_Burp

Quote Originally Posted by Got_the_Fever
    bumb
    ???

Bundy

Bundy I think someone was logged in by mistake under my name. I will be having words with our young puks this morning about not making the same mistake I have already done this morning with Herms first squire. At least I have an excuse, it being 3am and all. [smiley=hammer.gif]

Kel [smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif]

If you've ventured into tying your own flies, or have a passion for Labradors , or both, then what about this one

sheesh..you mob still on about fishing pics??? Surely there is something better we could have on the calendar...shayne's idea is better but then we all know what shayne is like..a sick sick man.

I think it would be nice to see some nice buff males on the calendar.....showing of there................catch mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

sorry spelling their catch

bidkev

Quote Originally Posted by wanttofish

sorry spelling their catch

Mate, there's a modify button if you want to correct your spelling........saves you making a new post.........unless you're a post whore like me

kev

I don't know what weapons will be used in world war three, but in world war four people will use sticks and stones. (Albert Einstein)