Re: it was a just an idea,,,,now i think its great

oops

back to page one you go

I thought i'd leave that one for you puks

What a great idea, an Ausfish calendar.
    One photo that I think was the best ever was the photo of "fishface"in his Kayak on the Coomera down the Gold Coast after being towed by that 10kg Trevally for over 2 hours.
    I have sent that thread to everyone I know all over the world and they are all avid Ausfish fans because of that thread.
    Here is the thread if you missed it
    http://www.ausfish.com.au/forum/YaBB.cgi?num=1154859306
    I still love to look at the thread
    I have caught many a giant Trevall up here in Cairns, but in a boat with terminal tackle and only fighting for about 15 minutes, so this story is the best ever.
    Good on you fishface
    Cheers
    Rose

as an update,,,,the """Prototype"",, hasnt arrived but i'll chase in the morn

steve is full ahead,,just wants final say on design,,,and also any profit to charity

this i have implemented already,,,as my first thoughts were along the lines of a non profit idea

had little time of the past few weeks to keep up to speed on the site,,,but will trace back through all the threads and stat a search on possible input/photos etc etc

can it get any better??????????????,,,,,,,,,,,,,,http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgG_TxEPaQE

hey choppa
    thanks for the update

and i think the charity idea is great too

regards
    anya

Bundy_Burp

Good to hear things are still moving forward thanks for the update choppa

Bundy

good mornming choppa

has the prototyp arrived yet???

anya

ps just trying to keep this on page one

just spoke to """damien"" at the print shop,,,,, i think i know have a grasp on printing lingo

the calendar will be,,,a3 size when open,,, ie a4 pic on top with a4 calendar beneath,,

the calendar is from a preprogram software that just prints it in ""square dates per page"" format,,, we can add whatever info to these dates we require,,,,moon phase,,,holidays,,,,etc etc,,

after discussing the pics,,,i have been advised to run with 1 pic per page to save cost,,,,UNLESS someone has the software to cut and edit pics to fit a4 as a collage/mosiac style format,,,,if so pm me

as kingtin previously pointed out pics are to be standard digital format that can either be downloaded or sent direct to print shop once chosen

having the calendar in this format allows 2 pages free,,,,,,we can use this for sponsor advertising,, to assist in costs,,, or if any other ideas pls advise by pm,,,,

approx 3-4 weeks from go ahead to finish,,,, so if we're serious,,,,we'll have them in time for chrissie,,,,,,,

keep em commin

can it get any better??????????????,,,,,,,,,,,,,,http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgG_TxEPaQE

Sounds great Choppa!

We will take atleast a couple!

I am following this thread with great interest!

Janine

choppa

first of all a huge thumbs up for the initial idea and the work you put in it already

cant wait for it do you have any idea how much the calender will cost ???

we are still in for at least 3 probably 4

thanks again
    anya

TIME TO GET SERIOUS,,,,,,,,,

come on guys/gals,,,,i need your input here,,,

thanks to all that have contributed so far,,, but i thought this would have had a lot more input so far,,

anya,,, cost ill be determined on run number,,,, so far its about $2 if i do the yards

this can easily blow out though if the print shop starts to cut run number down,,,or if they have to edit/format pics,,,,hence why i posted 1 pic per page,,,

i'm going to be at the shop this tuesday,,,,so if theres any queries that i need to ask,,,,plug away

Good onya Chop, I'll definitely take a few of these. If you need a hand digging up pics or anything, send us a PM mate. tide times would be a great addition and moon phases for sure.

G'day Choppa

What sort of work do you want done with the combining of pics's? I can do most anything on Corel 12 and am a screenprinter so should be able to export in whatever format the printers want. Pm me if you have some ideas and photo's you want me to look at

Regards
    Geoff

Let me know how to get one
    Horny

Live every day as if it's your last - for one day you're sure to be right!