Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112

Thread: it was a just an idea,,,,now i think its great

scott_b

Re: it was a just an idea,,,,now i think its great

Gday essky
    Mate thats a great shot.
    choppa I'll take a few callenders and a couple next year if you go again .
    wamam

AUSFISH CALENDER 2007

There was a post a while ago about getting a calender organised for Ausfish Members and Their best photos is anybody still looking into doing that as I have had a bit of a play with some of the photo galleries and would be happy to get one organised for members if they wish to email me their photos. That is of course if no body has already started it. We have all these great shots posted all over the website and members with great stories to tell so would love to get it organised if it has not been done yet.. Please post an update if you have one or email me.
    " Put a beer in one hand and a rod in the other and We're in Heaven! "

Re: AUSFISH CALENDER 2007

Choppa was doing it. Not sure where it is at.

Original post is at http://www.ausfish.com.au/forum/YaBB.cgi?num=1153616269
    Regards

mod5

nichole,,, sent a pm this morning,,,

i left this bit out,, i'm back at the home office around 1pm today,,, pm me your contact details and i'll fill you in more

choppa
    can it get any better??????????????,,,,,,,,,,,,,,http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgG_TxEPaQE

choppa I am at work till five tenhome by 5.30pm will do the ring around and get my ideas/prices etc. and will PM you during the day

thanks
    nichole

I'd buy it.

Brett

May 2006 Order New Hilux - June 2006 Order ARB & Other Goodies - August 2006 Organise fitting of ARB & Other Goodies - 2nd September 2006 Delivery of New Hilux with Goodies - 2nd September 2006 Break Goodies - 3rd September 2006 Use Angle Grinder to Modify New Goodies - 4th July 2007 BEND ARB rear protection bar (Big Rocks) - 31st July 2007 Notice cracked welds in the ute tub. TWIST!! - September 2007 Bend Alloy Side Steps - Feb 2008 Install steel side steps - March 2008 Bend Steel steps & Punture Diff Lock Air Line

Brett, working on it today seems its a lot easier than one may think .... spread the word

i have one too.

Geoff has offered to be a 'model'. Don't know who would buy it then!!

Brett

May 2006 Order New Hilux - June 2006 Order ARB & Other Goodies - August 2006 Organise fitting of ARB & Other Goodies - 2nd September 2006 Delivery of New Hilux with Goodies - 2nd September 2006 Break Goodies - 3rd September 2006 Use Angle Grinder to Modify New Goodies - 4th July 2007 BEND ARB rear protection bar (Big Rocks) - 31st July 2007 Notice cracked welds in the ute tub. TWIST!! - September 2007 Bend Alloy Side Steps - Feb 2008 Install steel side steps - March 2008 Bend Steel steps & Punture Diff Lock Air Line

Can he balance a beer on his chest???? he he he he

Oh!! I have a very sexy black number that might fit

No, but might be able to on his BELLY!! LOL

I can just imagine it now.....

aaaarrrrgggghhhhh!!!!!!!! [smiley=bomb.gif]

Brett

hey hey hey wooo up there. now brett,boss mate,cobba, you have a gut on you or should i say a suburb, mine is fine,keeps me happy and keeps the beers upright.
    i think brett has a sexy black number to, or so his missus says.
    she told me she busted him wearing black lingere and stelletoes standing infront of the mirror TRYING to suck in his gut but popped a testicle instead.
    If i could get paid the same to fish, sorry boss but i ......!

That was the lingire you lent me last week Geoff. As for the stilettos, they're deadlydaves. He left tham at work yesterday!!LOL

Brett

now now children no fighting just remember geoff --- don't bite the hand that feeds you!

Re: it was a just an idea,,,,now i think its great

Hey Choppa,
    ill most likely take one but only if there cheap becaus eim only 13 and havent got much money

cya