Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: it was a just an idea,,,,now i think its great

Re: it was a just an idea,,,,now i think its great

Need full size pics for the calenda guys, there's so many people out there, just need people to email them in to chopps...

thanks for all your help guys/gals,,,

i'm getting a few emails with some bl%%dy great shots and i'm slowly sifting my way through a few recent threads in various forums that have some good pics also,,,,

big thank you to canoedle,,,,

this is gunna be a winner,,,,,,

choppa
    can it get any better??????????????,,,,,,,,,,,,,,http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgG_TxEPaQE

Choppa,
    I have loads and loads of quality pics which I'm sure you may be interested in and i would be happy to help out with some pics since it's for charity. Is there particular ideas/species you are chasing? I think it maybe be easier if i put the good ones on a disk and send it to you. Emailing them all would not be an option and take way to long. I will attach a couple of pics to give you an idea although they are twice as clear and better colour in full resolution. Just one question but- Are you going to use vertical or Horizontial pics for the calender?

Regards,
    Greg

www.wickedfishing.com.au The place for wicked fish pics, articles and DVD's. Your ultimate reef fishing DVD "Double Island Point & Beyond" on sale now.

another

www.wickedfishing.com.au The place for wicked fish pics, articles and DVD's. Your ultimate reef fishing DVD "Double Island Point & Beyond" on sale now.

one more

Sportfish_5

Greg

You got too many pics

How many years will this calender go for if you submit a CD

Greg it gets a little confusing when i look at the picture folder these days as i have almost 10 gig of just fishing pictures. Mind you theres only a hand full from each trip which i would call top qaulity mag/calender shots.

greg great shots mate,,, and yes have a squiz through your library and let me know,,,,i'll pm my po box for ya and we'll roll from there,,,

please ensure though fish are legal size!!!!!!!,,,(couple above are close,,, i'll blame the angle)

seriously,,, we are starting to get some good responses,,, with a bit more input we'll have enough to decide whether we go pic per page or collage style,,,(which is still my way of thinking),,

thanks once more
    can it get any better??????????????,,,,,,,,,,,,,,http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgG_TxEPaQE

bidkev

Just caught the little feller playing with my lures...........can you use this?

kev

G'day
    Kev....that's BRILLIANT. Make a great header for the front page
    Dave
    PRECISION DETAILING
    For all your MARINE DETAILING needs
    www.precisiondetailing.com.au

I agree with you dave, that would make a great pic for the calender

Kel

Bundy_Burp

Kingtin I like it I like it alot would look great in the calender I think

Bundy

okay,,,,okay,,,,i heard that your changing your ways kev,,,,

eating real fish now and all

but really,,,,,blaming the young fella??,,,,,,,

[move]I LIKE IT,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ITS IN[/move]

bidkev

Quote Originally Posted by choppa
    okay,,,,okay,,,,i heard that your changing your ways kev,,,,

eating real fish now and all

but really,,,,,blaming the young fella??,,,,,,,

[move]I LIKE IT,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ITS IN[/move]

LOL on the real fish choppa.

Seriously, I got some of my old (magnifying) photographic filters out that I haven't used for about 15 years and was going to do some close-ups on some hard bodies and see how they turn out.........lures can look quite pretty when looked at closely. I took the lure box out onto a upholstered bench seat/box that I keep the pool toys in..thought it would make a good backdrop to 'em.........the phone rang so I ran up to the house....when I came back, JJ had done this....all credit to him, I just took the shot.

kev

bidkev

A pic from todays walk with the kids