Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: TOUCHY HAS PASSED ON

noluck

Re: TOUCHY HAS PASSED ON

My condolences to to you and your family Jon

no_luck

Like many others here, I didn't have the pleasure of ever meeting Fred, but he obviously touched many people and he many mates thru the fishing scene.

Sincere condolences to the family.

Neil

I've been away from the board for a while and its a shock to come back and hear that Touchy will not be back.
    I liked the guy and enjoyed his stories and remember well the one about the flattie that almost took his thumb.
    I will miss him , condolences to friends and family. Be at peace Touchy.

i'm really sorry to hear that, Fred sent me a few tips on where to fish, he also took me out for a trip to the river where i caught my first squire on plastic.

he will be greatly missed.

Mark

Jonno,

sincere condolences to you and yours...

A part of Touchy will live on in these pages...

Vale Fred.

Harry.

aquarius

Condolences to you are your family Jonno.
    Fred was a true gentlemen and i will miss him both on the water and through personel messages he and i shared here on Ausfish.
    Rest in peace mate.

Brent

Its all been said!!!!! Bye Touchy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A nicer guy you will never meet.
    As most know, Touchy and I shared lots of fishing trips together discovering Wello, the Pin, Mud and Brissy River. This man was amazing, to say the least. There was nothing he wouldn't do to help people out, and he was all too willing to share any info he had about anything.
    He helped me through a rough time in my life, always offering an ear to listen and advice that was from years of experience.
    I for one will sorely miss Touchy, I cant believe he is gone There was so much more for us to teach each other, RIP mate. Have a green death for me!!! At least I know he'll have all the good fishing spots sussed out in heaven for when I get there one day.
    Cya mate, keep an eye out for us all.

Condolences to you and your family Johno. We will all miss Fred "Touchy" Wood.