Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: has anyone asked where your handle comes from

Re: has anyone asked where your handle comes from

Garfish, because I used to catch a lot of the slippery suckers.
    Especially delicious in a garlic and herb crumb
    Ross

May your lines be as tight as ....

Not much of a story

Bay (used to live in Hervey Bay )_Firey (you guesed it used to be an auxiliary firefighter)
    Cheers
    Mark

Craigus

Craigus, Quite strait forward....Just Craig with a bit more flair.

Mine is from my boats name. Yes I know that sapphire is spelt with 2 ps but when I ordered the name I spelt it wrong and so that is the name the boat got. I wasnt allowed to change it in case I confused Neptune/Posidon/Hughy or whoever your God of the Sea is.
    saphire.

"whats the time"

Cannot reveal all the details, but it had something to do with a remote farm house, a getaway car, and undercover police chickens......

Darryl

Undercover Police chickens.? Wtf

Remind me to book on Cheech charters for a run will you so i can hear that one.

Born in the Burdekin area and spent 28 years there..............Lived in Weipa for 8 years

Missing the fishing and the family but not much else

Cheers
    Mick
    Delivery driver stopping at most tackle shops and servos from the Sunny Coast to 1770 over 3 days. Maybe I should pay them

Hello there

This thread was a great idea #I always have a look at the handles and wonder where they came from.

Well mine is boring - Herm is shortened version of my maiden name - the new surname is greek, long and people just look at it and don't even attempt to pronounce it! # #So Herm it is!

Janine

Mr Wong you mentioned wongaling being on a boat earlier.Thats the name of a beach suburb up here.

Great thread

Mine is actually Sunfish on another forum, but somehow I think that name should belong to someone else on any Queensland fishing forum, so it became sunny.

The wierd thing is how well these names can stick. For years people on the other forum only called me Sunfish. There used to be group photos passed around that were labelled Fred, George, Mr & Mrs Sunfish, Bob, Harry...

Slient

Mine is Silent because I'm deaf mad fisherman
    Being silent is best and so peaceful also easy focus on fishing without being disturb by loud person

Happy fishing Silent

Quote Originally Posted by Silent
    Mine is Silent because I'm deaf mad fisherman
    Being silent is best and so peaceful also easy focus on fishing without being disturb by loud person

Happy fishing Silent #
    I guess the only great thing you would miss is the sound of a screaming reel!!!!

Slient

Quote Originally Posted by fish2eat
    [quote author=Silent link=1145617373/60#71 date=1146020820]Mine is Silent because I'm deaf mad fisherman

Happy fishing Silent #
    I guess the only great thing you would miss is the sound of a screaming reel!!!![/quote]
    That's why I keep my eye on rod till it bends I always grab 1st

Quote Originally Posted by Cheech
    Cannot reveal all the details, but it had something to do with a remote farm house, a getaway car, and undercover police chickens......

cheech,,,, i'm sorry mate but you simply have to elaborate on this answer,,, i can relate to the remote farm house,,, getaway car,,,, but the undercover police chickens??????

Dave,,,, Daves not here,,,,,??????????

choppa
    can it get any better??????????????,,,,,,,,,,,,,,http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgG_TxEPaQE