Page 16 of 46 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Your thoughts on BCF

Re: Your thoughts on BCF

`In come the dollars, in come the cents
    Out go the pounds, the shillings and the pence
    Better be prepared when the coins begin to mix
    On the 14th of February, 1966.’

I do however recall the 1974 jingle.

'we have football meatpies kangaroos and holden cars'

Anyways, back to the main topic.

Yes Thumps has lovely legs.

BEEN THERE DONE THAT .
    I'M SUPPORTING MY LOCAL TACKLE DEALER. NOT BCF.
    Cloud 9
    then it realy gets ughly

what about juicyfruit hows the legs?????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????
    then it realy gets ughly

What do I think of Thumps legs?????

Well I think they are great, it stops his bum from dragging on the ground (wait ten more year and it will do this even with legs). However, I do wish he would stop clogging my razor with his follies.

Juicy

Juicy's legs????

best set of earings i have ever worn

BCF is ok in my book,,,they have a place

and that place is 35 klms away from me and my local tackle shop

Now here's an added bonus in shopping at BCF. You can be sure you're not dealing with a d&^%#^#d like Cannon.
    Ok sorry mate, actually you're probably all ok and just had a bad day, week, decade etc etc etc.
    BB

Far_Canal

I think alot of you really exagerate your opinions on BCF. IV been reading and theres a fair few that say there is absolutely no customer service at all, in all their visits they have not once been spoken to etc. Its a bit over the top i think. Everyone has to remember that its a massive store and the staff are expected to be knowledgable in all areas of the store so if they get caught up with a customer in boating, they obviously cannot monitor their own area. Also with the "all they do is stack shelves"....they really dont have a choice, so much stuff is being sold so they have to get more on the shelf.

Also most of you think you know everything about fishing so do you really need anyones help ? IM sure the majoprity of you dont want employees asking if ur right with your selection of plastics or lures or whatever, you know what you want, you know what catches wat etc.

At the end of the day most of you will have to shop there anyway because places like BCF will just take over.

Quote Originally Posted by cannon
    [quote author=HarryO link=1136774559/165#169 date=1138063170]Hi there, Cannon,

Tell me, being obviously a person with a (self stated) wealth
    of knowledge and experience, and, with the benefit of anonaminity,
    what do YOU think is the best rod and reel? # and WHY?

Looking forward to your opinion...

Regards, #Harry..
    There is no best rod stupid. #It depends on what species you are chasing, what you are fishing with etc etc. #Thanks again for more stupidity[/quote]

My my, we have touched an exposed nerve, havn't we?

Actually, it was a very clever question, and the
    ONLY STUPIDITY displayed here was
    YOUR FAILURE TO NOTICE it....

And judging by the kneeJERK juvenile "name calling"
    response you posted tells me a lot more of your
    character than you could imagine...

A "fair dinkum bloke?" Thats a joke!

"Calls things as they are?" Don't make me laugh!
    You seem to call things as YOU see them,
    and thankfully, most of us (the other 90%,oops)
    clearly don't agree with you.

Not affiliated with BCF?

Finding it very difficult to believe that one,
    but thats my opinion, and I'm entitled to that...

Sorry, Cannon, I hope you manage to reconcile
    your differences with whoever it is that has made you
    so bitter...

Guys (and Gals)

My experience has been that they are a superstore that can discount on bulk items. Watch the specials and you will pick up bargains (their recent tarp and tent pole specials were value for money). Generally their prices are comparative with other outlets but, I would still do price comparisons before buying. As for service on the North side, I find the Lawnton store better than Keppera and the staff more knowledgeable however, this may be experience and could improve with time. Overall, worth watching and specials can be a bargain but, compare prices before committing,

Ross
    So many fish, so little time!

WHITTO

Ahhh Cannon u son of a Gun, I might be putting the cat amongst the pigeons, I reckon it,s wait forrrr it Rexy Boy, or I could be wrong Whitto

dear as poison customer service non assistance still waiting on phone call from them on parts orderd 2 weeks ago went elseware for cheaper parts and better service

Greg

dear as poison customer service non assistance still waiting on phone call from them on parts orderd 2 weeks ago went elseware for cheaper parts and better service

Greg

I think BCF is a great idea, but cheap they really aint, it's a big ask to have boating, fishing and camping covered comprehensively under one roof, saying that, I have only been to the camp hill store and it's not really that big. I found the range of fishing gear rather limited, no fly gear beyond a cheap combo hidden amongst some spinning outfits, very limited range of plastics and none of what I wanted was cheaper than you can get at any specialty outlet.

Dear as poison