Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Women that fish...

Re: Women that fish...

You know, all these posts have got me thinking.

It's been about 6 months since we had a Meet & Greet (M & G) as a result of this very same subject, and I really quite enjoyed the last one that was held at a venue not too far from me.

I wonder?? Should we do it again??

Maybe I should put up something under the M & G thread? Perhaps we could commandeer an area of public land somewhere, get the Breaker Girls to cavort about the place like nymphs of the forest and just sit back and enjoy ourselves.

Any suggestions??

TOL

You love a rampant baboon?

Altogether boys and girls!..........to the tune of, "Tie me kangaroo down sport"

Bestiality's best, boys, bestiality's best
    Love a wallaby

kev
    Maybe you misinterpreted the post Kev?
    I would hate to think you are calling my partner a baboon, or bestiality may infer that she is some sort of an animal?

I took me mum fishing, as she was getting run ragged by my brother and sister's arguing, I rigged up a six foot rod with a light leger rig, and got her catching the small fish at the margin of the river, she had 60 of these small fish and thoroughly enjoyed, I put her onto the small fish, as they bite fast and had plenty of practice timing her strikes

Quote Originally Posted by theoldlegend View Post

It's been about 6 months since we had a Meet & Greet (M & G) as a result of this very same subject, and I really quite enjoyed the last one that was held at a venue not too far from me.

Maybe I should put up something under the M & G thread? Perhaps we could commandeer an area of public land somewhere, get the Breaker Girls to cavort about the place like nymphs of the forest and just sit back and enjoy ourselves.

Any suggestions??

TOL

yes..would be good to do it again..you should approach the owners of the webby shrine regarding an encore of the original.

as for the breaka girls, I don't like your chances..perhaps you could get the Ausfish women that fish to cavort around and failing that I really think your best chance to see anyone cavorting or anything close to it would be the GOM with a bellyful of Green Ginger.

Thumbs up Re: Women that fish...

hi there..
    1..should be more of it

2..would be dissapointed if she wasnt

3...(no reason that a man is better that a woman),,being beaten by a woman in fishing is good ,,but not by a stick

4..nothing wrong with advice if you know what you are talking about

GIRLS

KAREN,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    1..most happy who i go fishing with

2..nu ,,we just do it togeather,,thats how it is

3..yep

4..medium

Quote Originally Posted by WHALEOIL View Post
    Maybe you misinterpreted the post Kev?
    I would hate to think you are calling my partner a baboon, or bestiality may infer that she is some sort of an animal?
    No mate, you said:

"I think it would be more peacefull if I took a rampant Baboon on a red cordial diet and............................................... ...........I love it."

Love what? The rampant baboon?

Now to interpret what you said, one could safely assume that you are inferring that a rampant baboon was more peaceful than your partner and "you love it"

Now I took that as a joke, just as surely as you would expect us readers to take your words as a joke, and likewise, I would think that you would take my quip as a joke. If you were to interpret my words as anything else, particularly as I used smilies whereas you didn't, then ask yourself, why should I not interpret your words differently.

Lighten up man.

kev

See my breeder fish photography here: https://kevindickinsonfineartphot.sm...opical-Fish-2/
    Quality digital copies free to Ausfishers............use as wallpaper or can be printed......size up to 20 x16. PM for details.

Quote Originally Posted by theoldlegend View Post

Any suggestions??

TOL
    We would love to do a WTF again, just throw some dates around and we can see what suits. The only problem I noted from the last one was that there were more guys than girls turn up
    Peter :cool:

Quote Originally Posted by PinHead View Post
    yes..would be good to do it again..you should approach the owners of the webby shrine regarding an encore of the original.

as for the breaka girls, I don't like your chances..perhaps you could get the Ausfish women that fish to cavort around and failing that I really think your best chance to see anyone cavorting or anything close to it would be the GOM with a bellyful of Green Ginger.
    I am planning some serious work on the Webby Shrine in the up comming weeks so we may be able to unveil it at the WTF M & G keep the reply clean pinhead I can see a can of worms being let open here
    Last edited by Great White; 19-05-2007 at 09:22 PM.
    Peter :cool:

Years ago my partner never fished..these days she is the first in the boat and last out..day after day..really feel sorry for those blokes whose partner doesn't fish

Oh, my misses is always with me when I go fishing. At many occasions, she caught more than I did because I kept servicing her, e.g. tie the hook, release fish, cut bait etc. Any she think she is better than me on fishing.

Be honest, it could be a good and bad thing. You can fish, which is good, but you cannot fish without her, which is bad.

Hope she would not jump up and read my post………….

Carl

I sometime wish that my missus would like fishing. If she did I might be able to get out more often rather than her sookin about. But seriously I like her to join me.

I wish I never taught my girlfriend how to fish, we have only gone 3 times and she is beating me 8 to 3. Yes she keeps score.

Nah not really.

Its great that she is interested and that she trusts me to teach her. I should have the boat back soon so we'll be able to go out on that too. Its another thing I can teach her to do too.

She loves to camp also, we just spent $1000 on gear to update out camping stock, so BCF is our favourite stor to browse through.

Memo to GW & Herm;

Any ideas? How's the shrine going? I guess I'm available most times.

TOL

Tried to edit the last post, but didn't seem to work. Silly me. Used to be a public servant you know. No skills.

Was going to add that we'd need some high class talent such as Webby and Pinhead, provided Pinhead gets his visa to enter the Redlands at the bridge at Tingalpa Creek on Rickerts Road. Sue's attendance is a given of course.

Chimo, where are you? We would need you as well. Webby? You're a given of course. Charlie? Get your bum into gear. We could show these young chickens what the GOM club is all about. Finga? Special invite mate.

Leave the Breaka Girls to me. I'll see if I can get them to do a bit of cavorting around the place, especially around the shrine. It's all a distant memory, but I'm sure I could reminisce in time.

TOL

My wife loves fishing and driving the boat.
    And she has a knack of beating me at fishing when she goes out..........

Mike