Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Women that fish...

pimp_my_boat

Re: Women that fish...

ADMINISTRATOR TAKE NOTE:
    GIRLS PAGE
    START IT NOW.

WE MALE'S NEED HELP

[warnyel]Sexist remarks are not condoned by this site, please keep your replies to posts relevant.[/warnyel]

Quote Originally Posted by pimp my boat
    ADMINISTRATOR TAKE NOTE:
    GIRLS PAGE
    START IT NOW.

WE MALE'S NEED HELP

Why?

my old grand mother was the one that got me into fishing and i'm going to name my boat after her (she would tell me to wake up to myself for doing it) all my female cusins love fishing and so does the wife. she just doesn't like the early starts.

on our recent hoildays over xmas she managed to meet me at the boat ramp at 8am most days, and twice we went out it was raining and she was quite happy to sit in the rain with just a rain coat to keep the rain off. we even managed to get my little sister involved twice once in the rain and the second time she out fished us, she was catching angle fish, which i was using as bait.

you dont have to be catching the big fish to have a good time just having something take you bait and seeing the smile on their face makes it worth while.

Mark

Quote Originally Posted by LittleBirdie
    I love fishing but im not very good im still learning. #i would love someone to teach me more i would love to go out with the guys or gals
    Does anyone know good sites to learn from?

J
    Hi J

Meet & Greets are a great place to start as you meet a wide variety of people who love to share some knowledge! The best way of learning is to practice - forget websites... Anyway, sent you a PM with further info.

Take Care T
    home is where the loan is...
    Helping people get the RIGHT Home Loan

Quote Originally Posted by pimp my boat
    ADMINISTRATOR TAKE NOTE:
    GIRLS PAGE
    START IT NOW.

WE MALE'S NEED HELP
    That's the biggest load of rubbish. Get a life.
    GO THE CRUISER UTES!

....OH WHAT A FEELING!

Thank you Roz,

Was wondering how long that would take.

I still haven't finished the epistle yet. It's getting bigger.

Take care,

TOL

Trinny

i cant pm anyone it says i havne't done enough posts yet.

i'm not really in a hurry to make more posts i just like reading them

J

Pimp my boat. Your a brave man. If you look at roz,s picture, you see she is armed with a mackral. and she will use it.

signed tunaman

S.S.

Quote Originally Posted by roz
    [quote author=pimp my boat link=1166745484/105#105 date=1167896635]ADMINISTRATOR TAKE NOTE:
    GIRLS PAGE
    START IT NOW.

WE MALE'S NEED HELP
    That's the biggest load of rubbish. Get a life.[/quote]

You know how to get the bites Pimp My Boat

FISHERGIRL69

Just saw this posting and want to say........

I think it's great more women fish these days. I only realised how much fishing came natural to me 4 years ago after I separated from my partner who funnyly enough was a mad fisherman. Now my 6 yr old daughter & I fish, camp, boat and love love love love it.

Q. 1: I don't really want to find other women who fish as alot of my female friends already do.

Q. 2: My current partner & I could not imagine fishing & camping with anyone else but eachother, we are the best of mates who love the same things and also have our mates who come camping & fishing with us, so all in all I think my partner is happy that I fish & definitely not sick of taking me fishing. (I take him fishing most of the time anyway...ha ha)

Q. 3 & 4: At first I could not get enough of fishing (still can't) and just taught myself really, then started to read and watch dvd's on it. Now I it's more like, the more & more you fish, the more & more you learn and half the time I out fish most of the guys I am with. Knowledge and skills accumulate with time and effort you put into something you really really love.

Thanks for a great topic.

Nicki

Quote Originally Posted by tunaman
    Pimp my boat. Your a brave man. If you look at roz,s picture, you see she # is armed with a mackral. and she will use it.

signed tunaman

Tunaman,

Are you coming to the meet and greet on Saturday?

Regards
    Nichole - THW
    " Put a beer in one hand and a rod in the other and We're in Heaven! "

My wife loves to go fishing and we always go together we shop for fishing gear and boating equipment it makes it easier to make discisions as to what we want and need she also does the trailer thing for me you should see some of the looks she gets when she slips the trailer in between others first go every time and i just drive on and of we go i wouldnt have it any other way we spend enough time appart doing our jobs our time together in the boat every weekend is real quality time away from the normal problems of life and family i love my wife coming fi [smiley=2thumbsup.gif] [smiley=2thumbsup.gif] [smiley=2thumbsup.gif] [smiley=2thumbsup.gif]
    A bad days fishing has got to be better than any day at work......

The funny thing is when someone asks your partner what he gave you for Christmas, and when he says something like "a Shimano Curado CU300DSV" they think he must be a complete tool. It's an uphill battle to convince them that you were actually happy to get it!
    Yeah, some women actually know a thing or two about fishing. Who knew?
    http://alchemyfishing.blogspot.com.au/?m=1

pimp_my_boat

[warnred]Member has decided to ignore the Yellow Card warning. A short term ban is now imposed[/warnred]

Hi all

well girls on behalf of us males to whom are not chauvinistic

i have enjoyed reading all your posts as to has my Darling Wife to whom also loves to fish when we go out in the boat if i do not bring the rods then she will not speak to me all day but the problem is i will never leave the rods at home regardless

so regardless of Red Cards and chauvinist attitudes it is good to see the girls on this forum just wish i could get the wife interested in talking on this forum as well but she does not like to use the computer

Cheers
    Steve