Thread: Lost Penn and Live Fibre

Lost Penn and Live Fibre

I lost a Penn spinfisher on a 4 - 6kg Live Fibre rod in the top lake at Mountain Creek Mooloolaba.
    It has a big trevally attached to the end.
    If found - you can have the reel - it won't be worth much anyway - but I'd like the rod back.
    Bugger... - teach me to put the rod down and take a tinkle.

Dave ><>

Re: Lost Penn and Live Fibre

Mate I did exactly the same in Runaway Bay. One rod jigging livies, the other with a livie out. Wound it up & left in just in the water to keep it alive while I sort another load on the other rod. Next thing she's goooone!
    Dove in after it but too late.

We still haven't found that old mongrel hat of yours in Somerset yet. Water was nearly low enough not long ago we could have gone walking for it. Maybe next drought!

fitz
    Australian Lure & Fly Expo - Australia's largest ever gathering of Aussie lures under one roofwww.lureshow.com.au
    Australian Lure Shop - Get aussie made lures direct from the lure makers at www.australianlureshop.com.au

Quote Originally Posted by Fitzy
    Mate I did exactly the same in Runaway Bay. One rod jigging livies, the other with a livie out. Wound it up & left in just in the water to keep it alive while I sort another load on the other rod. Next thing she's goooone!
    Dove in after it but too late.

We still haven't found that old mongrel hat of yours in Somerset yet. Water was nearly low enough not long ago we could have gone walking for it. Maybe next drought! #

fitz
    I saw you do the same thing at Faust, jumpin' in after a rod. I reckon you'd be Barra food up there too ya wally!!
    Dale

I fish because the little voices in my head tell me to

Quote Originally Posted by aussiebasser

I saw you do the same thing at Faust, jumpin' in after a rod. #I reckon you'd be Barra food up there too ya wally!!
    That wasn't my fault!!
    Bugger barra food, what about the stories of a croc in the lake there!

fitz..
    Australian Lure & Fly Expo - Australia's largest ever gathering of Aussie lures under one roofwww.lureshow.com.au
    Australian Lure Shop - Get aussie made lures direct from the lure makers at www.australianlureshop.com.au