Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: raby bay ramp bandits strike again

Re: raby bay ramp bandits strike again

Quote Originally Posted by Dingo
    What do you do with your boat if trailer is stolen?

What a horrible thought

Ring a tow company, let them know you that your trailer was stolen and they will need a few tyres to support the boat.

when my car and trailer were pinched from raby bay ramp,
    none of the tow companies could help me or recommend
    any one who could, (supply a recovery trailer), amazing.

had to get the missuses car and do the rounds next day.
    the nice guys at leisure marine lent me a trailer for the day.

maybe set the $hit heads up buy running 240volts through the car and trailer.sit back and watch the fireworks.dont forget the video camera for the great photos that could be posted.

had my car and trailer stolen at jacobs well about 2 years ago .Trailer was found dumped later that day but most boat hire places normally have one or two spare or know of someone.The bloke at jacobs well put it on a trailer for me called the cops and parked it in a secure area next to the shop.Got back after finding my trailer and took 30 minutes to move all the stuff he had barricaded it with to stop people getting at it.Car was found wrapped around power pole after police chase 3 days later.What made it worse is that the little carnts went all the way to jcobs well in the middle of no where to steal a car but kahrma reared its ugly head and treated the little champs to a long stint in hospital and a new frown on their face they could no longer remove. Justice was served

And I would be visiting them in hospital as well [smiley=smash.gif]

i tried but they were juvenilles and police couldnt tell me who they were...infact the police had a mechanic go over the car to see if anything had failled like the brakes or if any mods were illegal . apparently they could take me to court if my breaks were faulty or if my vehicle was not road worthy and the fact is they stole it???figure that one out!!