Thread: Beware When selling Boats!!

Beware When selling Boats!!

A few years ago now i had a boat for sale in my front yard and had quite a bit of interest, i had a couple of guys come to look at it one afternoon that made me a bit uneasy but thought i was being paranoid. 2 Days later i got up to go surfing to find the boat gone and the chains and padlocks cut be careful when allowing people into your yards and homes you cant trust anyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Never heard anything about my boat (It was Boatcoded) alot of good that did.

Re: Beware When selling Boats!!

I have heard/had similar instances with motorbikes. I have a mate so paranoid now, he arranges to meet potential buyers up at the local servo rather than advertise where he lives.

Cheers.

its a bit of a worry when you cant trust people enough to feel comfortable especially in your own home!! Good fishin to Ya!!!!!

its a bit of a worry when you cant trust people enough to feel comfortable especially in your own home!! Good fishin to Ya!!!!!

Post a pic of the boat tell us all a bit about it ,there is a lot of us out here you just never know its never to late .

they proberly thought by now it's ok to use it. ???
    planning the next onslaught 6.5m Profish
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]