Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Stolen - 6mt Riptide Centre Cab "Chill Zone 2"

Re: Stolen - 6mt Riptide Centre Cab "Chill Zone 2"

I'll keep my eye open up here in FNQ mate, never know where they are going. Sad to hear about it mate... makes ya livid inside.

So the boat was knicked off his front yard eh? Flaming tool who stole it... what goes around comes round, always...

Thats why when i buy a boat when im older, im also buying a ridgeback/staffy to go with it . I dont think anyone will even come close to MY boat then...

Theo
    TT

mitch_05

this realy annoys me when someone steals someone elses pride and joy >
    will keep eyes open in rocky.
    hope it gets found sooner rather than later.

mitch

Thanks for your support guys..I've let Christian know and he really appreciates that so many people are on the look out

Cheers

Rhys
    ><((((º>.¸.•'´¯)

Life is a mystery to be lived, not a problem to be solved, Gabriel Marcel

Revs

As my name suggest,, Im the mowerman.
    On my rounds today I noticed, just a quick glance, a similar boat hiding behind a few trees in the front yard of a house.
    The only reason it stuck in my head is because a mate from Tin Can Bay is having one built to his own design.

I didnt see any markings on it but it looked like bits of the boat had been polished,( paint removal?).

Ill have a better look tomorrow,( Have to stop and answer my phone,) and get back tomorrow arvo.
    My dictionary defines green as ‘unripe, immature, undeveloped'. Perfect description.

Most political parties are seen as interested in what the voters think, the Greens are seen as thinking the community should be interested in what they think.

revs,
    I do a run from Cairns to Bris on a weekly basis and stop in most towns inbetween so I'll keep the camera handy and the eyes open.
    Heno.

Thanks Guys...if you need to call I'm on 0419-742-078 and I'll let christian know

cheers

Rhys
    ><((((º>.¸.•'´¯)

Life is a mystery to be lived, not a problem to be solved, Gabriel Marcel

Sorry mate.
    Had a better look today.
    Its about 24 foot with a big leg hanging of the back.
    Diesel I think.

Will keep an eye open for the right one.
    My dictionary defines green as ‘unripe, immature, undeveloped'. Perfect description.

Most political parties are seen as interested in what the voters think, the Greens are seen as thinking the community should be interested in what they think.

G'day boys, I'm in Canberra and will gladly keep an eye out having had a WB ute stolen off my driveway in Hervey Bay about 2 years ago, if you hear of someone going to Jail attempting to recover a boat that matches the description of christian s it'll probably be me, cause I hate the f@#kers that stole it.

BTW the afternoon before my ute was stolen I paid for a lady's groceries at a supermarket cause she couldn't afford it, came to about $20, never again !!!!!

Will keep my eyes open for it up here in Townsville. On the water a fair bit from Kurramine to Airlie in various Competitions. Let you know if it turns up.

co-co

On the road a bit from sc to gc and in between so will keep my eye's out.
    Crooks !!

Watching around northern Sydney

watching in Albury-Wodonga.Vic-NSW Border

Did this boat ever turn up?
    Tight lines <*)(((((((((><

Report the EPIRB to AMSA as stolen in case someone tries to change the registration details when it is onsold.

Be usefull if the stolen boat initial post came up like a PM does when you log in and that way everyone would see it at the next log in. More eyes means more chance of someone seeing it while still in a local area. Just an idea

To everyone with an ally boat grab some number punches and go out and in half a dozen discrete places ( under gunnels , inside live tank, transom under motor, inside anchor well) stamp your drivers lic or hull number and state into the ally. Others like thieves will just think it is a part serial number but it may help in identifying your property if you later need to as they won't work out where to grind them all. Nice tight spaces and same for the trailer and take photos so you can prove it.. You can also get datadots.
    Goodluck and hope you find it and even better if you catch the scum

It was seen about a year ago done towards Redland bay/Carbrook area being towed. Apparently still looked the same and even had the same boat name on it.

This boat like all Riptides has a serial number on the transom but also hidden else where in a hidden location.. Good luck to anyone who could find where my hidden serial number is.

Greg