Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Quintrex Stolen

Quintrex Stolen

G'Day all,

A post added to another site this morning (fishnet).

I have posted it here as I would just love someone to catch up with the buggers.

- Darren

Guys,

I was devastated to find that my beloved Quintrex fish runner had been stolen when I got home last night.
    The thieves ignored an unlocked runabout parked next to it, and broke off the tow ball lock to steal her in broad daylight.

She is a very distinctive white centre console with the name 'PICKLES' emblazoned down both sides in hot pink.

If anyone sees her or is offered her, please contact Senior Constable Doug Symons at Ringwood police station and quote Incident number 0600 92775.

Some further details -

Trailer is a brakeneck Brooker with an electric winch. rego F05049 serial no 3008018.
    Boat rego number is HX286.
    The donk is a lovely 30 hp Yamaha oil injected model 30DETOL and it has power tilt and trim - quite rare on a 30.
    The boat is 4.3 m long and is epoxy painted white and has a grey/black blend fitted carpet.
    It also has rails full length, which I fitted. There is also a fitted polythene anchor well on the front , and a 500gph bilge pump which I fitted. The console has a fitted lid, held on by two of those elastic loops. There are 2 x 3 rod rocket launchers on the bowrails, and 3 rod holders on the front of the console.
    The rear seat has an aluminium chequer plate in the centre on top of the carpet with a rod holder inserted into it to take the bait cutting board.
    There is a round nylon burley bucket on the transom.
    These features make it a pretty distinctive and unique little boat.

I will happily offer a reward to anyone who leads to the recovery of my little boat.
    Kudu.

Re: Quintrex Stolen

Photo added.

What an absolute bastard of an act Mr B. >
    The low lifes cetainly picked a great boat.
    Let's hope for the best.

Horrie

those.........
    grrrrrrrrrrrrrr
    hope you find it soon mate it must feel very frustrating for the owner, you can tell that he loves it very much just by what he has said.
    jono

Geese wat bastards!
    If i see it i'll steal it off them.
    wat a bunch of tossers.
    Brisbane.

you said it mad_keen_fisherkid

Yeah not good best of luck finding it buddy, you could get lucky and the thiefs may have upgraded it to a 40hp for you

sorry to hear mate, id say that pink writing will be soon gone, I hope she turns up

Was at the doctor's during the week and picked up a fishing mag, can't remember what fishing mag but in the editorial the editor pointed out to the last pages of the mag where all stolen craft were listed. Everything from jet-skis to 6m Signatures were listed but the thing that I pointed out to my wife was that every photo had a family or couple in it as well. These bastards don't care if they hurt families by taking away someone's pride and joy and property. Makes me mad > > > > > >

A further update from the owner......

- Darren

Hi Guys,

With the new season nearly upon us, I thought I would resurrect a reminder about my Quintrex stolen back at Easter time.

I am prepared to put up $1000 reward if anyone can provide information which leads to her recovery.

Please see below....

STOLEN: QUINTREX FISH RUNNER CENTRE CONSOLE

Please help me find my beautiful little centre console! She was stolen off my driveway in Warrandyte South during daylight hours on Monday 10th April.

She is a very distinctive white centre console with the name 'PICKLES' emblazoned down both sides in hot pink (sticky letters).

If anyone sees her or is offered her, please contact Ringwood police station and quote Incident number 0600 92775.

Some further details -

Trailer is a brakeneck Brooker with an electric winch. rego F05049 serial no 3008018.

Boat rego number is HX286.

The donk is a lovely 30 hp Yamaha oil injected model 30DETOL and it has power tilt and trim - quite rare on a 30. The engine number is 1000339. This engine is still under warranty and has only done 24 hours!

The boat is 4.3 m long and is epoxy painted white and has a wooden floor with a grey/black blend fitted carpet.
    It also has rails full length, which I fitted. There is also a fitted polythene anchor well fitted into the bows, and a 500gph bilge pump which I fitted. The console has a fitted lid, held on by two of those elastic loops. There is a fitted bracket for a Navman sounder on the lid of the centre console.
    There are 2 x 3 rod rocket launchers on the bowrails, and 3 rod holders on the front of the console.
    The rear seat has an aluminium chequer plate in the centre on top of the carpet with a rod holder inserted into it to take the bait cutting board.
    There is a round nylon burley bucket on the transom.
    The oars are fixed along each side of the boat over the rear seat with those little plastic clip brackets.
    These features make it a pretty distinctive and unique little boat.

I will happily offer a reward to anyone who leads to the recovery of my little boat.

Thank you for reading this.

Glenn Nicholls.

See photo above

If it turns up here in Townsville, I'll let you know. We fish from Cairns to Airlie Beach throughout the year so Hopefully if its here we'll come across it.

I keep an eye out for ya....I fish the Morton bay area mostly!!

Megsy

Swear to goodness I think I will vow to myself to never visit this section again. It gets me so irate when I read about burdens to society like this who go out and steal property that people have worked so hard for to get in the first place. I hope it turns up again for you mate. Feel for you. At least I can keep my eyes peeled and be on the lookout for you. Regards,

Poodroo

He who aims at nothing is sure to hit it.

I hope you find it too mate!

Don't like the odds though... :-(

JT

We will keep an eye out on all the Barra Dams for you mate

How did they break the trailer lock? A worry that is ggeessee!!

All the best SB