Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A Great Trip (Barwons) **VIDEO**

Dave

A Great Trip (Barwons) **VIDEO**

Hi all, Thought I would put together a video of my antics out at the Barwon Banks. It is my first attempt at editing so here goes.

Dave

Re: A Great Trip (Barwons) **VIDEO**

Hi Dave

great effort very good for a first time keep them coming

David

Keep them coming Dave, gotta love the video addition to Ausfish

What software are you using for your editing??

I can see a few more AFer's boats being fitted with onboard tripod mounts too ... hmmm there's an idea.

Cheers,
    Tony
    Light travels faster than sound, that's why some people seem Bright ...... untill they speak

Dave

Hi Tony, The programme used for this is Cyberlink Power Director, but also have Ulead Video Studio. Looks like the Haines is sold so could be a few more videos with me as the deckie coming up.

Dave

Top stuff!!!
    Heath
    Gold Coast
    WWW.GCFISHING.COM

Well done!

Someone will need to teach me how to upload some video footage...

Daz

top stuff hainesy

Well done Dave

www.wickedfishing.com.au The place for wicked fish pics, articles and DVD's. Your ultimate reef fishing DVD "Double Island Point & Beyond" on sale now.

Great stuff Dave!

great stuff dave always good to see a vid

cheers dave

Bruno_22

Nice Job. I think I've seen some of your work on Lord of the Rings.

Weldone dave,its alot better wacthing a vid then looking at pictures.I should remember to use my fancy ass video camera next time rather then leaving to the wife for bloody weddings and stuff.I seem to be haveing problems when ever i watch anything like that,my show keeps stopping and starting can you tell me why its happining?Im also led to believe that you have lynton the brake guy on your boat occasionally? MICK OUTWIDE1

Quote Originally Posted by Hainesy
    Hi Tony, The programme used for this is Cyberlink Power Director, but also have Ulead Video Studio. #Looks like the Haines is sold so could be a few more videos with me as the deckie coming up.

Dave
    G'Day Dave,

Yeah I do a bit of video editing too, always fun to do some fishing stuff as well. I've been using Pinnacle Studio 9.4. #Good to see the haines sold (I think # ) and I'm sure you won't have any ttrouble getting a deckie ride, especially with your vid camera onboard as well .. #

Cheers,
    Tony #
    Light travels faster than sound, that's why some people seem Bright ...... untill they speak

Dave

Hi Mick, Yeh have had Lynton out for a trip or 2. Will have to try and get him out for a trip before the Haines is gone. The possible problem with the video stopping and starting is the video card. I recently upgraded mine, as the one in it would not view Google Earth, I think it was only about $80. This is one possible cause the other could be the memory, If I try running too many programs at once or burning a movie mine can do that. It is really bad on my old laptop, bugger all memory in it and videos are near impossible to watch. Will have to catch up with you and see if we can sort it out.

Tony - I called the buyer on the weekend and his first words were "you havent sold it on me have you". Looks like it will be about 2 weeks time for settlement. Have I done the right thing but I have met some really good blokes here on Ausfish might have to try hitting a few up for a ride.
    Hopeing for a last/second last run this weekend. Nothing wrong with Pinnacle it is a good programme, a couple of freinds use that one.

Dave

thats bloody great .....

i can see a few more coming up ..
    "whats the time"