Thread: Fun Weekend

Fun Weekend

As of tomorrow morning Steve'ausfish'brown,Brett Finger and Fitzy are all going away together so l got thinking as they are all moderators of the fly fishin section we can go to town and get stuck in and have some fun this weekend 8)

Dont worry Fitzy l wont send you any more queries to you web site

And Brett l wont tell anybody you will be using loomis this weekend

And Browny l've got nothing on you yet,except you were seen today in a quality tackle shop...

No seriously hope you guys catch some fish and return with some good stories,and footage...

Travs

imported_admin

Re: Fun Weekend

Pitty you have to work this weekend Travis, but I am sure we will get a trip organised early in the new year that you will be more than welcome to come on.

Yes, it is a good tackle store I was in today, always plenty of freindly and helpful service from you, Leeann and Brett.

Will make sure I get plenty of video for you to drooooooollll over.

Will have the laptop and mobile phone with me so I will be dropping in to keep an eye on you might even get a chance to upload some pics during the trip.

PAYNE

I'm sure if the Wiggles weren't in Brisbane, Travis would have been sure to head north for the trip!!!!

imported_admin

Ah yes, now it all fits in

Brett_Finger

HAHAHAHAHAHA,
    By golly i think she could be right
    see steve i told you he had an alteria motive 8)
    Hookin,Brett

And here`s me thinking Trav was off to research a new type of Barra lure!!!

Hey Travis, did you manage to get that Jeff Wiggle costume yet? Purple is definately not your colour!!!

;-)

Regards, Randall.

Hey where are the reports from your trip anyway guys and Steve when's the video release ..

You guys got back Sunday arvo the wiggles (which rocked by the way)was Tuesday morning l could have the best of both worlds,watching Fitzy and TBF wrestle each other and come home to the wiggles bit no you blokes planned a secret mission and left without me

Its a conspiricy l tell ya,and let me not hear anyone pick on jeff shirt again or l'll tell them not to come back to brisbane

Travis the wiggles fan

Brett_Finger

Trav,
    just look on the bright side it had to come out sooner than later!!
    Hookin,TBF