Thread: Unco

Unco

Well took me a while to write this one and I have to tell you I'm not real flash with the old fly. The good thing is that if you have TBF behind you at about 80 ft and whippin your ear you can only improve. Harro is legendary and I can't talk highly enough. I'll keep up what he taught me. Highly recommended
    Luke

Re: Unco

luke,
    dont forget to keep that wing of yours in and keep up the pratice. when you were practicing on your own you were casting well but when Harro and Brett were watching your testostrone levels increased. for myself wind is not helping my learning sessions or a still day at that. practice and we will also be able whip TBF at 80ft. thanks again for inviting me to lessons with Harro I only wish I went sooner.
    thanks HARRO I will get distance one day soon.

Brett_Finger

Steve,
    Maaaaaate good to have you on board! i Luke spant more time casting instead of typeing on this bpoard he moght get better
    but oh' he is such a frail thing
    Hookin,Brett (The Big Fella)

Ha Ha,
    I'll be back. I might start eating some of those maggot sacks the Big Fella was into to get rid of some of that fragility . Can't fatten a thoroughbred maaate

Cremated_Reddog

Hey Fella,
    leave poor Luke alone he's build for speed not comfort.... he's all prick and ribs like the greyhound...

hehehehe

the hound

Well lesson number two and improvements noticible. You were right BF the rods a lumpa (lump of anyones guess). Totally enjoyable arvo and if you need your cast straightened out go and see Harro before it's to late. I may have just been saved as there was definately no method in my madness.
    Cheers Luke

Brett_Finger

Luke,
    mate harro is one of the best teachers around, ya get more from him a two hours than two years listing to the guru's
    had a total blinder today on the Tuna some of the bigest Longtails i have ever seen!!!!!!
    Hookin,Brett

Got my hands over my ears so can't hear you mate. Damn these eyes but. Born to stir
    Luke

remember GRASSHOPPER be one with the rod .......

and Brett f stop teasing everybody with the longtails

Keep practicing Luke it will just happen one day and you wont believe it......

Reddog you announced you arival to Brisvagus but you snuck out under the cover of darkness,sick of catching bass already ,l think you and TBF had this planned l think you guys have snuck off on a mission together hehehehe

Cremated_Reddog

Trav, I might be down this shit ole of a place but it aint for long I tell you, be here long enough to get the boss a bream for the taxi and then I'll be back... hey I tried to convince him we should piss off some where but he's all clucky over the little ones arrival soon....

reddog