Thread: Brisbane Fly Fishers Inc.

Brisbane Fly Fishers Inc.

Greetings,

This is a quick message to inform all those who are interested in beginning to fly fish.

Brisbane Fly Fishers Inc, are holding the "Beginners Casting Day" at the Bullocks Rest, North Pine Dam on Nov 24th (Sunday) from 8:30 onwards.

If you are interested and don't have any gear then come along and someone will surly lend you some!

The biggest entertainment of the day will be a whipcracking display (very very good!) shortly before BBQ lunch.

For more information "message" me and I'll forward on you some information.

Regards,

Rosso.

Re: Brisbane Fly Fishers Inc.

If i didn't have year 11 exams all next week, I'd be there in a flash.
    I have just bought a fly combo and don't think my casting is too crash hot. Innovator Distance 8/9wt with an Okuma Integrity 8/9wt and at the moment it has SA headstart 9wt line on it. I would've love to have come. Any ideas if there will be any more in the future?
    Cheers
    Rob Russell

Hi Rosso, I would like to come on Sunday. I'm on the Southside (Kingston) could you give me a clue how to get to your casting site

Kindest regards glassman (Pete)

I am sure there will be more casting days in the future!

If you have the time you could always go to the meeting nights. Its at the Geebung Bowls club on the first Thursday of every month starting at 7:30pm.

Regards

Rosso.

Hi everybody at the BFFI, thanks for a great day last Sunday. It was nice to meet so many polite and helpful people in one place. My wife Robyn and myself were made most welcome and except for the two day trip back to Kingston it was a good day. Hope to get to your next meeting and see you all again

Kindest regards Peter and family.