Thread: BOMBERS RAINBOW

BOMBERS RAINBOW

Hi All,

A couple of weeks ago I had the opportunity to fish Millbrook lakes in Vic whilst down there on business, what a great spot.
    Manged a few trout on the day this one beeing the biggest at 2.2 Kg's the purists would be astounded used an #8 intermediate over a #6 Sage with a small Black Dahlberg resorted to this after the fish had been quite for a couple of hours this was the only fish caught after dark.

regards,

THE BOMBER

Re: BOMBERS RAINBOW

hey bomber, talk about a fish out of water, what the f--k are you doin over enemy lines?.... congrats on the trout you smart hole.... thanks for callin in........ swaneeeeeee......

G'Day Swano,

Been extremely busy of late and yes was a tad uncomfortable hanging around in that DIRTY ROTTEN SMELLY STUFF South of the border the joint is almost as bad as that DIRTY STINKIN ROTTEN COCKY COUNTRY but hey someone has to turn up now and again and bring some CULTA to the place, but give me Barra in the sticks anyday.

Regards,

THE BOMBER

Hi bomber
    Made you up a bed with the dog.Bought a big heep of food and liquid for your stay.When you didn't arrive.We ate and drank like kings[ big finger].Great fish on fly.My personal messages don't seem to be getting to you.Swano turned the big 35 yesterday.I dare say he would be a bit slow today.
    cheers george

fisher

Hi Bomber nice bow you got there was that before or after you saw me on the h/way the other day.Things not so rosy on the boat front for me >,won't go into details here but will let you know how it turns out will email you soon. Paul.

BG,

No obviously not getting through are you fishing Faust in Oct at this stage going for 2 weeks the week of the comp and a week after to try and fish the salty stuff, say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Swano for me, talk to you soon.

No Paul a couple of days before no good about the boat obviously will chat soon.

Regards,

THE BOMBER

G,day Bomber
    No luck with sending private messages.will not be fishing the faust comp in october. Feel the entry fee better spent on fuel and tackle for the trip.Commence fishing 28 th sep for two weeks .Swano,william and myself have big plans for faust this year. Plan to fish over at the coast[foster] in a few weeks.Will be chasing bream around the racks and flatties on the flats all on plastics.
    cheers george.