Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Darwin Milkfish

fisher

Re: Darwin Milkfish

Scotty I didn't miss out and christend the new Inovator Matrix Blue Water 10/11 and new 890 large arbour Systems Two reel nice piece of gear, anybody lookin for a new rod and reel should check them out top quality gear. Paul

Breamin'''' next thing it will have joined the bream circuit be hanging around peoples pontoons in the night and trading up to a 3.7 hornet with bow mount electric.... At least Orvis will be happy with that choice

Brett_Finger

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
    i'm not saying a thing....
    nice fish Shawn
    Hookin,Brett

Just the word BREAMIN seem to open the door for people to hang SH*T on others.What is flippin,pitchin,and those other words, looked em up in the dictionary but they aren't in it, must some sort of KIWI slang hey SF1.

Jack_Lives_Here

Hey Scott dem bream make good jew bait

shawn

Scott,
    Theeems not heaps choice KIWI slang words eh bro. [smiley=wiseguy.gif]
    They are American slang,but i'm sure you will become familiar with the terminology after your first few "BREAMIN" tournaments. #[smiley=2thumbsup.gif] Good luck. #[smiley=2thumbsup.gif]

Nic,
    the Milkfish didn't run as hard or fast as I hoped it would, but it still put a good fight for its size, about 15 minutes.I guess it depends on the individual fish.
    We have had 10kg Longtail Tuna to the boat in 5 minutes,then other similar size fish slog it out for the best part of an hour.
    I suppose fish are like people,some will give up at the drop of a hat and others will never give up.
    cheers.....Shawn.