Thread: FLYFISHING GUIDES/LEARNING

FLYFISHING GUIDES/LEARNING

I am new to flyfishing and live on the Northern Rivers NSW. Closest trout water being Ebor, Glenn Innes, Armidale. Can anyone help me with fly lessons and a guide for the area' I have mentioned who does it all in one package over a weekend or something similar. ALSO I have fished Bass with lures for years and would like to try with a fly.

Any help appreciated

Manitta

Re: FLYFISHING GUIDES/LEARNING

Hi Manitta,

Welcome to fly fishing. I feel that is a great sport that is better then the other forms, as you can pick up your rod, reel and box of flies and go fishing. You don't require anything else (like bait!)

Anyway, to answer your question, I don't know where you are on the northern NSW, but you could give me old mate (haha) Peter Jenkins an email. He is the contact for the Mid North Coast Fly Rodders Inc, and his email is pjenkins@felglow.com.au Tell him I sent you!

Failing that take a look at http://www.############.au/magazine/f.../clubinfo.html for a somewhat out of date list.

I have emailed them to change the BFF info and it was *suppose* to be fixed, but still isn't *sighs*

Oh and while I am plugging things, if you want to discuss FF and get email in your inbox, then send a blank email to: Ausiefly@yahoogroups.com and go from there.

Cheers

Rosso.
    Right, I off get get another Kilkenny!