Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: FAUST BARRA

Re: FAUST BARRA

There seems to have been an error made.
    There was suposed to be a clause about pre-fishing the dam this year on the invites.
    For one reason or another it didn't make it out.
    I will post a new message after the commitee has had a chance to discuss the matter.
    We don't want to dissadavntage anyone.
    The ban on pre fishing is a good idea, but this year may not be the best time to introduce it.
    I will keep you all posted.

Brett_Finger

Thanks Andy,
    guys just spoke to Lindsay Doobe as well as Andy.

re/pre fish,
    along with your return form comfirming you enrty you will recive a letter along the lines of, because the water level is low 40% the club would appericate it if entrants would consider to keep pre-fishing to a miminal is all no biggie.
    and AL (Barrymundi) check ya e-mail mate, your invite is lost in transit there is a e-mail from Lindsay waiting for you.

thanks to Lindsay and Andy for sorting this out.
    Hookin,Brett

Hi Allan.
    Staying at a mates[ steve cantamasa] place just out of prossy.Arive on the 27 th september ,staying till the comp sat.. Plan to meet up and chew the fat with all the fisho's..
    cheers george.

Brett_Finger

Food ! - Food !
    did someone mention food!!!!
    Mmmmmmmm,Faust Comp Tucker.
    Hookin,Brett

Barrymundi

FOOD - Catering has increased this year just to feed you.

I spoke with Lindsay, all ok.

New boat this year so hopefully no falling out

Brett_Finger

Al,
    i have a good leg this year so i'll be able to get to the tucker table faster!!!
    have been on a diet just so i can eat more this year.hehehehe.
    i see the Cod-king is also fishing it will be great to catch up to the little fella.
    Hookin,Brett

WHO'S THE COD KING///?????
    GEORGE.

Brett_Finger

YOU'VE NEVER HEARD OF THE COD KING !!

my god George,
    the cod king hails for Townsville way and nary a fish has been spawned he cannot catch and lure he canot cast !!!!

he is 7feet tall with arms like tree stumps and a shock of long red hair !!!

neither man nor beast can sway him from his fishing,surounded by his women (lovely wife and 3 beautifull girls) he knows no boundrys and fishes where no other man dare to go !!!!

the Cod king lives to fish and fishes to live,known in some circles as 'The Great One" he is what we all strive to be.....

Hookin,Brett
    (it's 5am and i have just crawled out of bed,hence the dribble 8) )

Barrymundi

Go back to bed Brett.

The Cod King and I have not lured a lot over the last 3 months.

My partener has pulled out for Faust.

Back to the drawing boards

What boat you bringing up ? Your new guiding boat ?

Brett_Finger

Al,
    will be bringing up the new guideing boat if she's finished in time,other wise we'll be fishing out of Bombers wepon of a barra Boat.
    either or mate we'll be in a filth boat
    Ya gotta be happy with that.
    Hookin,Brett

Biggin
    I have to fish with swany the cod father[poor second] compared to the bloke you know.Duzz bombers boat have rear catfish casting platform??? Talked to bomber last night. He's chasing jack to day Tully way.Have you baked me some jam drops yet.???It's only 28 sleeps till Faust.
    cheers george

hey big-george ! it depends on what sort of cod he rules over i know a bloke that is a dab hand at fetchin a shite load of little gold spots, while i could only manage stinkin barra, jacks, tarpon, lizards, fingermark ohh look at me ! i'm rambling again , must be white line fever, just got in from merimbula, left at 3.00am [smiley=sleeping.gif] you can fish with the tree hopping,boat leaver m'cbean and me and canter will get to work on some liver destruction

swano.
    Good to here your back.[not] Ya ,those cod that loved the 80 mm grey ghost koolabung live bait.bugger was hoping you had for got about that.you had better come and pick up your ultragraph 3000 befor i sell it or use it to flog the kids.The pup bite marks on the cork are free,sort of gives it a custom one of a kind look and feel.It will not slip out of your hand now. Yea it;s got a sparkly butt wind. [Flash] .Hope it makes a good fathers day pressy for Linda.Stripped the crankbait.it's now a spin stick for us to use plastic on in the creeks.Only 26 more sleeps biggin.Bring it on.
    cheers george.

Is this big george the big man thats is friends with eddie studman ???????
    regards codking

Hi Cod King
    Yep thats me,all 130 kgs of me.
    Talked to eddie the other day.His just started injection moulding.The new bonies [old super live baits] look fantastic.Plan to give some a swim come faust/teemburra time in 26 sleeps.
    cheers george.