Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: FAUST BARRA

Re: FAUST BARRA

GEORGE,
    Remember about 3 years ago you were thinking of coming up Townsville way and Eddie told you to ring Gary at 7 to 7 bait & tackle and you did.Well that person on the end of the phone was me.You never did make i had all the mud maps drawn
    regards codking (Gary)

Hi gary.It.s all coming together now.ya,i rang the shop on the way through townsville, you weren't there that day..Was unsure of where the shop was not being a local..The bloke i was talking in the shop couldn't explan it to me as i didnt know where the hell i was[geographicaly disorientaited]lost in other words.Plus i had a road train on my arse, the the insects on bull bar were quite visable.I just got the hell out of there.sorry i didnt get to meet you.Fished Hinchinbrook for some nice barra and jack .Fished faust on the way home with lindsay of prossy bait n tackle.Fished the comp later in oct later that year.Arsy,ended up as champion runner up team after the committie found our score sheet. Fished the comp last year with George Voisy.disapointing due to the wind,it would have blown a dog off the chain.landed some nice fish after the comp in the dam and the salt.Plan to hook in to and land some even bigger girls this year.
    Hope to meet up with you.
    Regards george

Brett_Finger

he'll be there biggin...
    Hookin,Brett

hey b.f did you here that rabbsy will be back this year , bigger and stronger than ever since he had his roids lanced

Brett_Finger

Ooooooooh Nooooooooooooo,
    this big man this Queenslander,legs like tree stumps!! (rabsy on Big Mal)
    hookin,Brett