Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fishing Palau

fisher

Re: Fishing Palau

Hi Randall,good to hear your commin back over for a visit,if you have the time when you get over here and you are in the region give me a ring and I'll get you and Kate out in the bay and chase a few goldens on the flats.Did you recieve the info on my guiding that I sent you a couple of weeks back, I have finally got things in full swing now and have put a few people onto some good fish so far.If you can't manage to get down here I'll try to work it in and drag the boat up to up to Bundy and come for a fish with you and the big fella up there.Paul Dolan

G'day Paul

Did get your PDF for your flyer, looks good mate >Excellent to see you up and running. I am really looking forward to coming back home this year and its overwhelming to have invitations from all of you blokes to have a fish. Bloody proud to be a Queenslander mate!
    Unfortunatley Kate has to go back early she will only be in SEQ for a couple of days and will fly out of Darwin to the USA. I'll be back down on the coast mid November and want to visit the bay. I'll send you a email Paul would love to have a fish >

Andy have fun in Palau!! Look forward to hearing about your adventure!

Cheers
    Randall

Brett_Finger

Randall,
    Paul is going to come with us he just does not know it ...

Pauls only an hours drive from me mate, he's at the south end of the bay and i am at the north.. hehehehehe, we got it covered.

Harro's right to go so it's Paul - Yourself - Harro and The Big fella!!!!
    oh god what a team.hahahahaha.
    Hookin,Brett

fisher

Hi Randall, will be great to catch up again it's been a few years now.We'll all do the Bundy trip then all come down to the bay and have a fish here,your quite welcome to stay at my place if you want as there is plenty of room.Hey Big Fella you and Harro are welcome to come and stay as well and we can all spend a day in the bay on the flats or head up to the top of the Island to chase some Longies or macs.Good company good fish good times looking forward to it.Regards Paul

Well I am off on 9th Nov.
    Will report with what I find.
    Did some reaserch on species and should be able to snag a few more for my list...

Good fishing and weather to all.

Brett_Finger

good luck Andy,have a grat time mate and take care.
    Kind regards & Hookin,Brett

Hi All,

Got back a while ago, have been waiting for pics to get developed. I will have a report on my web soon, next couple of days. First i have to do some work, dam and ocean charters.

Hi All,

The Palau report is on my Web.

The weather up here has been very sultry, but we are only getting some small showers.

On the other hand, the fishing has been great.
    There are still plenty of tuna around the islands, and the dam fired on the full moon. A group of us fished there from 7pm until 11.30pm on Sumday night, mostly off the bank. The biggest landed was 107cm, 37 pounds, from a kayak.

The biggest fish of the night was estimated at over 120cm, but didn't like the sting of the fly it ate, and busted Nat off pretty quickly.