Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ausfish Tunny Club.meet and great.

Ausfish Tunny Club.meet and great.

OK guys, so from that last post a couple of yas wouldnt mind getting together for a fish and a BBQ and beer or 6 after. Ill leave it up to you guys to work out when, where (will the Tuna be at Maloolaba, Bribie, lower bay ect), Whos gona fish with who, ("Idont want Quinny again"). Even if the fishing is difficult it would be good to meet some of yas for a chat...Quinny
    Steve on 4 the weekend?
    Heres a pic by Voltzy to get yas in the mood.

Re: Ausfish Tunny Club.meet and great.

thats just making my casting arm twitch quinny - cant wait for some more peel mornings like that!

cheers, Justin

Next weekend (17-18 ) is good for me...

And I how about Bribie as the venue.... Good halfway point...

didnt see any tuna action up here yesterday at Mooloolaba.. fished from Old Woman out to the 2 mile mark and back in.. no fish showing!

Tim

SNELLY

So who's on the back of the YAK ?

Spot is still up for grabs... [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Might have to auction it off, all proceeds going to charity of course... [smiley=jester.gif]

Hi All,
    The 18th is good for me. So we'll need a list of who's going, so put your names up here if your interested.Quinny, give you a call soon to help organize it.
    Steve

I think you fly boys should assimilate and join the other meet and greets

Rob, you know what tweedy snobs us flyfishos are. The 18th sounds OK to me,, Ill fish with Steve just to make it easy . So thats 1 boat,,,,,,,,,, what about you Wes,Voltzy/Kroll, ect yas keen for some BSing and a beer? MQ

18th good for me too, just need to hitch a ride with someone though... [smiley=help.gif]

SNELLY

Ducky,

You want a ride ?

Come on now where is the keen flyfisher who wanted to have a go on his yak ?

That is my backup plan...

Hi All,
    Sorry to let anybody down , but i checked with the minister for finance and recreation and she's booked a weekend away for the 17th and 18th at the sheraton in brisbane. So i'm afraid i won't be able to make that weekend
    Steve

Duckbill, #Its you on the Yac towing me on my bogie board. Maybe a trip to a landbased spot would be a lil safer. . # Skirmish Pt and the beaches nrt and west, Noosa, even Amity. More chance of winning the lotto (then I could get a bloody boat) than catching a fish from these spots but its been done #. #Or maybe wait for when the boaties need a decky as usuall. And are keen and free on the day, alot of spur of the moment fishing atm, bit hard to organize M&Gs,,,, # that what the comps are for. #Matt Quinn . Decky.

SORRY that pic was saved before I new how to cut the stuff you dont want out ........ I had another copy but it wont attach. # Another of my fave Moretonbay tuna picks, that moment you could crack a dimamond in you ass cheeks [smiley=anxious.gif]. # # # Dont know the clowns fishing, I think they trolled it up. Big stingray.Foul hooked to, #on a soft plastic, #blah blah Bs bs
    Rob/Mackmauler, mate you would be welcomed with open arms at a FFM&G, same as anyone. Your the type of guy that would take to fly like a pig in the mud, there would be a spare outfit somewhere, Id love to get to some of your shallowish secret reefs (if you had any of course ). You also ring if ya need a decky, that day out with you was great fun. MQ