Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ausfish Tunny Club.meet and great.

Re: Ausfish Tunny Club.meet and great.

count me in quinny,just post a date and i'll try and be there.
    cheers
    Glenn

Quinny,

How about the weekend after that? Give people a bit of time to check their busy schedules and try and slot it in...

The more the better, especially when it comes to boats[smiley=2thumbsup.gif]

im sorta interested... got a boat.. but need a vehicle to tow boat... 4.3 meter kakadu seahunter.. fully floored with leccy on the front.. handles offshore fairly well..

Tim

also.. i aint too keen on doing bar crossings involving waves. tis why i prefer fishin outta mooloolaba

Tim

Hi all,
    The sunday after that is fine for me. Tim there's no bar crossing at the botton end of bribie ? ???
    Steve

Heres my boat, a lil banged up from fishing so much in it.. minus a few stickers now and with Ausfish stickers on the motor.. but here it is.. leccy isnt mounted but it has one

Tim

ive never fished bribie.. so havent seen what its like down there.. but heard lots of good stuff bout toona there..

Tim

Hi Tim, Thats fine for chasing tuna, mine has has an electric mounted on the front also. It's never worried me.The bottom of bribie is safe to go around and then up to the logoons to chase tuna. Espeically with these s/w we've been having.
    Steve

I dont want to be stuck organizing it, Im preety stupid. You guys work it out. Im always free, Work never gets in the way of fishing. Zeeke, theres no Bars down here, that boat would be fine. If the trip ends up down Peel Is way, you could fish from a 3mtr tinny no worries. MQ

Quinny,

I can help organizing it, don't think it will involve too much... I am online all day from work...

Be a good lad and post your choice on the poll, that should help chose the day....

Should be fun!!!

SNELLY

Ducky,

Did you get my PM the other day ?

Snelly

SNELLY

Tim,

looks like we are getting you over to the "dark side" mate

Snelly

mate.. been on the dark side for a fair while.. as they say "Fly boys get all the girls" hehehe.. but seriously, ive been swinging the wand for over 2yrs.. but never caught a bloody thing.. so never took the rod out with me, now i take the wand and my spin sticks.. and use the wand exclusively and whinge cuz my other gear is in the way hehehe.. now ive gotten bream, flathead, pike, yellowtail scad, slimey mackeral and tailor on fly... need to expand the range and bend the 8 weight.. or this custom 9-10 weight Samurai stick ive got sitting here..

Tim

Tim,

How do you wave your wand with that big tent strapped on top of your tub ?

SNELLY

Mate ,

work your way towards a trip up this way in summer and we will see if we can expand your species and size list a bit

Snelly