Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Tunny Club Meet & Greet

Tunny Club Meet & Greet

So the date is Sunday 25th. [smiley=balloon.gif] [smiley=balloon2.gif] [smiley=balloon3.gif]

Currently attending:

Duckbill
    Quinny69
    Witchdoctor
    Nat Bromhead
    Double_Whammy
    JackLivesHere
    Gcourt
    flytime
    Zeeke
    wrightone
    thunnus
    Chris.Y
    DazB

Tentative plan could be to meet at Spinnaker around 6:30-7am and then head out. Return and have a BBQ/drinks [smiley=gossip.gif] from 15:00 (depending on how the fishing is going).

flytime (Steve) can organize food and drinks as they do at their club meets, i.e. 2 burgers and 2 drinks for $5. He has kindly offered to bring the eskys and BBQ.

Please let me know if you are OK with this, or have any other ideas. [smiley=idea.gif]. Also please confirm if you will BYO food and drink or go with the $5 option.

Hopefully the weather will stop the following trend of going crap in time for the weekend [smiley=veryangry.gif] [smiley=shout.gif] [smiley=furious.gif] [smiley=shout.gif] [smiley=veryangry.gif]

Re: Tunny Club Meet & Greet

Hi Duckbill, are you going to br taking your Yak to this fishing trip ?
    Kilkenny

nat_bromhead

Sound good guys. The 5 buck deal is the go.

A few years ago I had a similar thing going in Sydney. A simple get together like this became the 'Pittwater Flyrodders Annual BBQ' .
    we met each Australia day for a fish and BBQ for a few years...It was great.
    Morsey was there , and Starling made the 5 hour drive from the south coast one year ...(with Felty and Starlo hovering around the Barbee plate, you had to be quick...or go hungry)

Looking forward to the Bribie do...Duckbill may have created a monster...

drb

5 bucks deal sounds good to me.

I'm allways up for a BBQ
    Let me know if you need a hand with the cooking( 1 for me ,1 for the Duck, 1 for me ,1 for Nat, 1 for me,1 for Steve........
    Cheers Chris

5 bucks sounds good to me to.
    I may have another one or two starters,won't affect boat positions though as they have boats as well if required.
    cheers
    Glenn

Glenn

Can you PM me names of the extras so I can keep a tally on the food and drinks...

I bet my right one that Wes will be there too. He,ll be dying to show you guys how well his "Burn and Kill"Slow Rolling" and "Dead sticking " with soft plastics works on the Longys. MQ

sounds like a good day coming

and at $5 thats better the a big mac anyday [smiley=laola.gif]

shawn

Looks like a plan, I just hope the wind plays the game. Looks like it's going to blow for most of the week, so it might settle down for the weekend. The $5 meal deal sounds good.

count me out david.......................

gotta work on the sunday so i hope you all have a great weekend and brain the longies.

cheers, Justin

Well it looks like I better take up a position if the weather plays the game. I may be accompanied by the reigning world flyfishing champion too (don't hate me Voltz hehe..)

Matt.
    (Coca-Krolla)

go team 2-stroke!!!

cheers, Justin

Krolla,,, not Voltzy,,,,, hes just such a show off,,,,,,, "Im the greatest", "Quinny, ya gotta do it like this....." ect ect. Just get him to drop my pressy from the states over and tell him ya sick, #then turn up, you can fish with Killkenny.
    Thunnus , # My boss phoned and asked me to work on Sun, #I told him to "go away ", or something like that. Sundays sounding like too much fun to be at work.
    Heres hoping the weather is good, other wise we may have to sit at the ramp all day ,BSing and drinking.or Flatty fishin.. #MQ

Dont forget ya spin sticks boys!!

Run Randall...run like hell!!!!!

RG