Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bait School

Re: Bait School

You guys ought to turn those pix into a calendar.

Mick

G'day All
    Lowy
    get Duncan or myself to teach you about Depth of field next time your up this way
    cheers
    Glenn

awesome stuff lowy!!

Glenn,

It's called creative photography!!

Mick

Glenn,
    Just trying to blur the badly tied ones...honest
    Actually the photo was taken with a misbehaving point n' shoot digi. Brace yourself though! I've got a macro lense to play with now, plus a slide scanner. I'll email you lots of fly photo's, with depth of field, and they'll all be 3 MB Bitmaps just to teach you a lesson for being cheeky
    I'll be up in December so maybe you can teach me over a beer or three for the hell of it

Kilkenny,
    Those are all on size 2 or smaller.... for river bass (all have had at least one seasons worth of mauling too [smiley=2thumbsup.gif]). The ones I tie for toga's are generally bigger.

Voltz,
    Thanks mate, I learnt from the best [smiley=cool4.gif] [smiley=scholar.gif]

Lowy

Lowy, #Had a look at 1 of yo Bergs on the weekend. Bootyfull, couldnt fault it, perfect stacking [smiley=2thumbsup.gif]. #They are my fave fly to fish with by a mile so Ive seen a few and that was 1 of the best, be a good spooky Toga fly, nice n small.
    SNELLY, Maaate, you are a true scolar and a gentleman, thanks for sending the PF, I did the NAB thing on Thus . Thanks again Quinny

Look what swam past my camera lens today

Quinny,
    Thanks for the compliment.... I learnt from the grand bergmaster himself (Bluey Pritchard).
    I use even smaller ones on the bass down here. All black tied on a size 4 or 6 B10S seem to really get the nod when the little black cicadas are about.

Duckbill,
    Nice gummy lures mate Voltzy said he'll take a bakers dozen

This school was spotted swimming north towards Hervey Bay. Expected arrival is the 2nd of October, just in time for the M&G