Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hervey Bay M&G - version 2.0

Hervey Bay M&G - version 2.0

Tides are better on the 2nd and 3rd, so now all I need is some numbers. Vote above for the days you will be there, and post your name, whether you have a boat and room for a decky, and Bob's your uncle [smiley=2thumbsup.gif] [smiley=2thumbsup.gif] [smiley=2thumbsup.gif]

I have voted for the 2nd and the 3rd

Re: Hervey Bay M&G - version 2.0

Italian Stallion,

I'll try for Friday and half Saturday. I'll be coming down from Bundaberg.

Wes

P.S. Remember Sun 3 is the end of the School holidays, so the traffic may be a bit heavy.

Duckbill,
    geezzz your "aka" gets better all the time. I'm for fri - sat and i'm a boater 8)
    Steve

I'm a non boater, I'll have room in the car for others too.

I'll arrive friday arvo/night. Those roadworks south of maryborough are gonna be terrible on sunday arvo.

Voltz

im up for friday/saturday, again im a non-boater but like the champ, i too will have room in the car. #

cheers, Justin

Im still in, #non boater , Any days will do (I voted this time Duck)Ill prob get a lift with Voltzy,Justin or my "Boater" who ever will take me...... #Cant wait, great place Herv Bay #MattQ

I'm in for 2-3 Oct and ( I'm alright )Paul Wright.

Will be bringing the good ship " Norfolk Enchants "

Cheers,

Mick

Fellas,still havent put it past the wife.But i should have my boat in 3 to4 weeks if all goes well.So ill be keen to make it,keep yas posted
    Cheers al

Hi Al,
    welcome to the site. what sort of boat are you getting ?
    Steve

nat_bromhead

Fri sat sun...Look forward to it fellas.
    (Imagine how pissed off Duckers would be if we revised the dates in a week..."woops, wrong moon...have to make it 9th and 10th again..".)

Boater...with a spare seat i think, ...(first in best dressed...I drink Coruba)

Nat

www.###################.com.au

Hi Steve,thanks mate i havent met any of you fellas yet.but i feel comfortable with yas already must be a good bunch ??? ??? .ill be jioning team galeforce along side Nat,catching up to the hornets by the sounds GO TEAM GALEFORCE MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU

I hear Bananaboy's gone to Italy for a coupla weeks.
    Is he bringing back another gondola

Mick

nat, if no ones put up there hand up yet - i'll take the spare seat. I'll bring the Inner Circle and Mount Gay too.

cheers, Justin

Hi Al,
    Very nice boat your buying. Nat's boat is very stable, goes like the clappers and is comfortable to fish out of. I don't think you will be dissapointed in it in anyway .
    Steve

Steve,
    Had my mind on a blue fin until Nat took us out for a day.Everything you mentioned, i was very impressed having had not much time in a fibreglass hull.Hoping to be out on the water with u fellas soon cant wait [smiley=hammer.gif]
    Al