Thread: Barometer

Barometer

Do any of you inteligent people know where I can get my hands on a Digital Barometer, one with a peel off sticky back that wont cost the earth. One for the tub and one for the ute.
    And one for Kilkenny.

Re: Barometer

Australian Geographic shop.... if they don't have something I'm sure they will know who will

Australian Geo have a good range of weather station type stuff. Also you could try Dick Smiths.

Had a look at Dick Schmidt, he aint got em. I look into Aust Geo, thanks for the input....

Kenny

If you go to any antique store you can pick up one of these:

Hey Ducky,
    Where abouts should I mount that to me Yak.?

KEN, You dont want to know where Duck keeps his, thats why its always reads a bit warmer. Apparentally its normal in Italy....Quinny

our local Australia Post office has or had lil weather station devices. had 4 different dials. only $10.

might do the trick

Before anyone gets any funny ideas, I have my barometer on my wrist

Kenny, it would look good as a maidenhead cum barometer, you could carve some boobs and put a blond wig on it [smiley=happy2.gif] [smiley=happy2.gif] [smiley=happy2.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif]

If I did that , there may not be much time or energy left to flick a fly..letalone a Blond