Thread: Gone to the Dark Side

Gone to the Dark Side

A couple of pics of someone a lot of you know who now uses lures more then fly
    Fish caught at mouth of Shady Camp (Mary rvr) 3-2-05, as you can see it is a bit wet

Re: Gone to the Dark Side

and bigger, best fish photo I have ever taken spoiled by a rain drop on the lense from previous photo.
    Ian

on a side note, is there anyone out there who knows if it is posible to fix the above photo, taken on a 3.2 megpix dig camera.
    Cheers Ian

Dont think its fixable Ian.. the smudge looks like its from condensation inside the lense... but bloody top work mate, nice fish on the fly.. keep it up!!

Tim

Zeeke,
    The fish were caught on lures,(should have stated that with the photos just haveing a go at the big fellow, since he has been up here he would have been lucky to use the long wand a half dozen times, have promised him a fly only trip to bynoe harbour in the next week or so. It was a rain drop on lense as after a wipe it did not show up on later photos.
    Cheers Ian

Scott, Feel the force....

The force is strong.

Always worth taking a few more shots on a good fish - especially with a digital camera.

Looks like he's enjoying it up there.

Wes

Look at the very white blob of an eye. Taken with a flash. Big shock to the fish, if alive. If released definitely a bit hazy. That white blob says it came out of dark water, in grey scale mode, tapetum up and running.
    Please be careful. In daylinght situations don't use a flash on barra. Night times don't take photos of the things. Max

shawn

G'day Ian, The best thing to do with the smudge, is to put it into Photoshop and move the smudge to Scott's head.

How's it going up there mate, caught many Milkies lately? My new boat is on the water and going well, so let me know when you are down next and I'll take you for that fish, that I owe you. Say g'day to Scott and Jason for me.

Cheers....Shawn.

Mate if you want the photo fixed i'd say copy parts from the previous photo and do a cut and paste in photoshop. The shirt is easy enough to fix in Photoshop.