Thread: how do I get involed in freashwater stocking

how do I get involed in freashwater stocking

I have come to the fact that I need to be part of the fishery in my area how do I get involed with the stocking assoc. I am in mackay but we should all be doing somthing this would just be my little bit.
    thanks

Re: how do I get involed in freashwater stocking

HI Krazy,
    Email Bob Sutherland on bobs@mackay.net.au
    He is the Secretary of MAFSA (Mackay Area Fish Stocking Assn).
    The Macakay group are one of the most pro-active, hard working stocking groups around. I'm sure they'll be more than happy to have another new member.
    They stock Teemburra, Kinchant & Eungella Dams & run their own community hatchery.

Drop Bob a line.

Cheers,

Fitzy..
    Australian Lure & Fly Expo - Australia's largest ever gathering of Aussie lures under one roofwww.lureshow.com.au
    Australian Lure Shop - Get aussie made lures direct from the lure makers at www.australianlureshop.com.au

Neil_c

Hi Krazy

You would be most welcome to come along and get involved. The next meeting will be thursday the 15th August. This is also going to be the AGM. Any help goes a long way.

C U there

Neil

thanks for that I should have got involed long a go. Niel I will be there but where is it held?
    thanks again all

Neil_c

Krazy

Joining Mackay Area Fish Stocking Assn. will give a much clearer insight into what can and will be achieved in these dams. As well as meeting those who can point you in the right direction. It worked for me . We have our meetings every third Thursday at 7.30pm in the old Pioneer Shire Council Chambers. Wood St. River end.

Hope you don't mind but I lifted this from another post, saves wear and tear on the digits The rooms are down the right hand side of the building and to the left up some stairs.

Neil